Chapter Eleven.

Honey

Tonight Nahmir's having a lil kickback at his house. Basically, a small get together where all of us get fried off our ass. And I know Aijah dirty ass gone be there. I will be beating her ass before the night over. Believe that. I picked myself out an outfit and took a quick shower then waited on Liyah to come get me. After about fifteen minutes she finally pulled up.

I got into the car and smiled. "Bitch you look cute." I said examining her outfit. "Girl thanks you know I had to step." She said smiling. It's always Liyah that come over dressed to every event, she like a little ghetto princess. We pulled up to the party and it was cars every where. As we were getting out the car Nyla and Glizzy was pulling up. "Hey bitccch." I said walking over to her.

"Hey bitchessss. Liyah it's always you who gotta dress like a lil princess." She said giving us hugs. "Bruh, I was just thinking that" I said laughing. Nyla had on the perfect attire to beat a bitch ass, I knew she was ready. We walked into the party and it seemed like everybody's eyes went to us. Including Aijah and her dirty ass crew. But it's okay, Me, Nyla, Her big Sister, and Liyah was gon handle them bitches tonight.

We went and sat down on the couch next to Jameson and Jason. I couldn't help but notice how Jason kept looking at Aaliyah and smiling. It was adorable they like two little puppies in love. The party started getting lit and I was ready to smoke. "Come on y'all." I said getting up. I had to take care of this before I could fully enjoy myself. "Aye Aijah. Step outside bitch you ain't safe." I yelled. The music turned off and everybody looked in our direction. "Girl you still wanna fight me for what get a life." She said stuttering. "Nah baby you had all the mouth at school. Step the fuck outside" Ari, Nyla sister said. Everybody went into the yard preparing to see a fight.

I walked up on Aijah and bopped her right in her nose. "Bitch talk yo shit now." I said swinging again. She just stood there looking dumb. " BITCH WHAT YOU DOING FIGHT ME" I said getting all in her face. She pushed me and I got on top of her bashing her all in her face. I can't believe this bitch had the audacity to talk all the shit about me and not even know how to fight. Embarrassing. I felt somebody kickin me in the head, but by the time I looked up Nyla was already on top of the girl.

At this point everybody was fighting. Justin tried to jump in and help Aijah but Jason and Jameson wasn't going for it. Jameson punched him dead in his mouth, making him drop. And when he got on the ground Jason stomped him in the face knocking him clean out. With all that going on I was still focused on Aijah ass. "BITCH" punch. "DIDNT" punch. "I" punch. "TELL YOU" punch. "TO KEEP" punch. "MY" punch. "MOTHER FUCKING" punch. "NAME" punch. "OUT YO" punch. "MOUTH" punch. Her face was really fucked up. So I got off her.

But Aaliyah started stomping her stomach into the ground "Yeah bitch say sum else!" Liyah yelled. I then went and got on Aijah friend case. Bitch thought I forgot she stepped on my head. I was dragging her all the way down the damn street when I felt cuffs getting put on my hands. "Shit" I said to myself.

Aijah Point Of View.

Damn I really just got my ass whooped like that.

Jason Point Of View.

"Aaliyah come on."I said grabbing her by her arm. Once the police came everybody dipped out. "Shit Jay did you see Honey?" She said still trying to look out the window. "Nah but she probably with Tweezy just chill." I said. I looked over at her and her leg was shaking, I grabbed it and started gently rubbing it. "Baby calm down,  I ain't never seen you that mad. You was really stomping her ass into the ground." I said replaying the events in my head laughing. She started smiling. "It's one thing to mess with me but once you come for my bestie it's up there. Period." She said.