Chapter Twenty Four.

Honey immediately rushed through the doors. She ran right past the front desk and started looking for the room. She was praying it wasn't Monty. She walked through the door and seen a white man with a long white coat on. "Hello. You must be Honey." He said, trying to be welcoming. Honey didn't speak. She simply walked up to the metal slate that had a body bag on it.  "Ma'am do you recognize this body?" The man said, unzipping the bag.

Honey braced herself for the worst. She didn't want to believe it would be Monty. She closed her eyes, and when she opened them up and he revealed who was inside Honey's heart completely dropped. "No" She whispered. Tears started to form in her big eyes. "Ma'am can you tell me who this is?" The man said. "No this can't be. God no no it's not real no." She said. She couldn't believe her eyes. "Ma'am how do you know this woman?" The man said.

"My baby no not my sister god wh- why would you take her from us." She yelled out. The man tried calming her down but it was no point, she had lost her big sister. Words couldn't describe the pain she was in. "I'm so sorry." The man whispered. "This ain't right." Honey kept saying over and over again. Her sister laid before her dead. Dead with a bullet in her head. She looked cold and pale. "How- how long has she been dead?" Honey asked. She couldn't get the words out. "Her body was found in a hotel room about 2 days ago. We couldn't figure out who she was until we found a phone in the the room with your number in it." He said.

Honey shook her head. She was trying very hard to breathe. "Do you mean somebody left my fucking sister for dead?For two days?" She managed to say.The doctor looked at her with sad eyes. "Um no Ma'am i'm sorry to tell you but they say it was a suicide." He said with sympathy. Honey could not believe it. She couldn't believe her sister had Killed Herself. Only thing Honey could think about was her babies. She left her babies.. Honey didn't know how to feel. She ran out the building as she while trying to figure out how to react.

"Marcus. She gone." Honey mumbled. He looked at her confused. But he knew she was talking bout Kesha. "Honey what you talking bout. She texted you or sum?" He asked. She shook her head no. "Is she back? Or is she on the way back?" He said. He was starting to get nervous. "Marcus she not coming back i'm sorry she gone she not coming back." Honey said breaking down. You could tell Marcus life flashed before him. "Honey stop. Don't say that." He said turning red. He didn't want to believe it either, but it hit him all at once. He had tears coming all down his face.

"She shot herself. In the head." Honey said. That broke his expression. "Don't tell me that shit Hon stop don't don't tell me that." He said with a cracking voice. He was regretting everything. He was regretting how he treated her when he found out she was pregnant by another man. And how he shut out his own child when he was first born. He regretted pushing her away all those times. He felt like she needed him and he did nothing but push her away. He didn't want to blame himself, but he did. And to make it worse they were on bad terms.

He ran to a wall and punched it, leaving a big hole in its place. He walked away looking at his hand that was swollen and throbbing. Honey couldn't watch. She didn't want to. But she didn't have much of a choice. She also had to tell her little nephews that their mommy was gone. That she left two little angels without saying goodbye. Honey didn't know how she was going to do it. But she would find out soon.

-

Honey walked into the house and was surprised at what she seen. Nyla was still there, she watched the kids as told. But now Aaliyah, Jason, and even Jameson now stood before her. When Honey ran out Nyla called them over because she didn't know what was going on. But they thought they did. They thought she had found out about Monty. "Honey baby.." Aaliyah said walking up to her. Honey just held her lightly. She looked at all of them and whispered. "It's Kesha y'all. It's my sister y'all she gone." She said.

Everyone got up to hug her. Nyla went to the back with the kids so they wouldn't see their aunt like this. They were all surprised. They weren't expecting her to say that. Aaliyah was crying alot. Her and Kesha, they didn't always see eye to eye but still, she was like the big sister she never had. Jason broke the silence by saying "Yo man how this happen." Honey looked up and him and said "Suicide." With no type of emotion. Jameson and Aaliyah's mouth dropped. "Honey I am so sorry." Jameson said squeezing her tighter. But Jason thought something fishy was going on. Something we'll have to worry about Later.

They all stood in a awkward group hug, With Jameson and Jason towering over them. It was interrupted when Nyla tip toed in. She pulled Honey away and said "They askin for you." She was talking about the boys. Honey wasn't ready to face them. But she couldn't do it alone. She looked over at Aaliyah and Liyah knew that meant she wanted her to come. They both walked into the room and seen Mj and Jaden up watching one of their shows.

Honey quickly shut off the TV. Jaden gave her a big smile. "Tete tete tete." He said laughing. Honey was staying strong and holding back her tears. "Hi my sweet boy." She said picking him up and sitting him on her lap. Aaliyah did the same with Mj, she started playing with his dreads. "Mj baby I got some news for you. Okay.." She said touching his face. He looked confused. She looked him into the eyes and said. "I know you guys miss mommy. But she's not coming back.." Honey said. "No I want my mommy." Mj said. Honey just looked at him. "I want mommy." He said poking out his bottom lip.

It wasn't long before he had broken into tears. Jaden followed. Even tho they didn't quite understand what was happening, they knew that they weren't with their mommy. Honey didn't know what to do so she panicked. "Guys stop crying. Stop crying you'll see her again." She said. Mj whipped his face. "I see mommy again?" He said with a quivering lip. "Yeah. you will." She said giving him a little smile. "I can't wait when when?" He said. Honey didn't know the answer to that so she made one up. "Soon." she said. Liyah shot her a look but didn't say anything.

She didn't think she should have told them that. They were so they little. They didn't understand what she was saying, now they just thought that they were going to see their mother soon . When in reality they wouldn't. They turned the TV back on and left out. The two girls both had different expressions.

From the looks of it, Aaliyah was taking it way harder than Honey. Honey had a strict look on her face while Aaliyah had a sad one. Honey was having a hard time with this. She didn't know how to react. She felt anger towards her sister. They had so many things to say to each other that they'll never get to. She couldn't bury her sister knowing that..

Mj is three and a half, Jaden is one

R I P K E S H A ❤️