Chapter Thirty Three.

"Jameson can you just go." Honey said trying to hide her tears. "Honey talk to me." Jameson said. She was begging him to leave but he wouldn't abandon her again. He was going to make her talk to him. "Baby it's okay. Come here." He said pulling her into his chest.

"Tell me what's wrong." He whispered. Honey signed. " I just. I thought I could do it but it's harder than I imagined. I love you Jameson I do but I'm not ready." Honey said. "It's okay I'm not pressuring you into anything. Stop crying." He said wiping her tears away.

"I'm sorry." She said. "Stop Honey. You ain't gotta apologize I understand." Jameson said. "I do because I'm ruining us. I can't get him off my mind." Honey said. "You're not ruining us." Jameson said. He was a little mad that Honey was still bringing up Monty but he couldn't blame her for it. He knew this is what he signed up for. "You deserve better." She said. "Are you serious? Stop. You the only girl I want Honey. Yeah we gone have our issues but it will always be you. Okay? I only want you." Jameson said. "Okay.." Honey mumbled.

She was happy to hear him saying those words. Especially since she knew he meant them.

"What y'all in there doing?" Latrice said knocking on the door. Jameson hopped up and pulled his pants up. "Nothing ma. Jameson was just leaving." Honey said throwing his shoes at him. "Mhmmm well Alright." She said. "Oh my god that was a close one. Good thing we locked the door." Honey said putting her shirt back on.

"Yeah. So do I gotta go for real because I'm not ready to leave you." Jameson said sitting back down on the bed. "Yes you have to go Jameson. Ima see you tomorrow right?" Honey said. "Ion know bae.." He said. "Ughh well we'll figure it out." Honey said rolling her eyes. "Yeah. Give me a kiss." Jameson said.

Honey crawled over to the side of the bed he was sitting on and gave him a kiss. "Kiss me for real." He said. Honey wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him another kiss. "Okay Jameson Bye." She said. She could feel him getting hard again. "Alright shorty." He said.

                             Christmas Day
Mj and Jaden were running around the living room playing with their new toys. Latrice had really went all out. "Mj having a lot of fun with that race car ma." Honey said smiling. "He sure is. His lil bad self." Latrice said.

She was getting to know her grand children well. "I can't believe you cashed out like that. The club must be paying you well." Honey said. "Yeah it really is. I'm just happy god blessed me and gave me my family back." Latrice said. "Yeah me too." Honey said.

"Baby this is for you.." Latrice said. She handed Honey a necklace with a heart locket. Inside was a picture of Latrice and Honey's father. "Listen. Your father wasn't the best man. He made mistakes. Big ones. Just like everybody else. But he still was my husband And he still was your dad." She said.

Tears rolled down honey's face. "He's gonna always be in my heart, and yours too." Latrice said. "Yeah he will be. And I loved my daddy. But he failed as a father. He led me to believe it was okay to be with a man who beat you down. What kind of lesson is that to past down to your daughter?" Honey said.

"What?" Latrice said. "Mom stop. We both know how daddy got when he was drunk and high. No one could control him." Honey said. "Honey come on don't do this." Latrice said giving her the eye. " I won't. Just don't act like he was perfect. We both know he wasn't." Honey said. Latrice nodded her head.

"You're right. And I'm sorry for that. I am really." She said. "It's good. I'm good now. I just had to learn the hard way I guess." Honey said. " but that's the past. Now here I got sum for you." Honey said passing her mother a photo book. It was filled with pictures of her and Kesha. Honey's first day of high school, her in her cheerleading uniform, her first homecoming dance. Kesha's graduation. Pictures of her giving birth to Mj and Jaden. It was all in there.