Chapter Nine.

Honey

I walked into advisory and went to sit in the corner. I didn't feel like dealing with people today, so I had my earphones in with my hoodie pulled over my head. I was slowly falling asleep when I felt somebody tapping me.

"Bitch get up I got tea" I looked up and seen Nyla. "Girl what tea" I said getting interested. "Well don't get mad. But I was taking a nap at Glizzy house yesterday and all them was over there Nahmir Justin and that bitch Aijah too." She said tryna whisper.

I really don't like Justin dumb flunking ass and I definitely don't like his ugly ass bitch Aijah. "Okay so tell me what happened?" I said. "Well, I guess they thought I was still sleep and I heard Justin saying how he the one who told Monty about you and Tweezy and how y'all was all on each other at that party and he seen y'all kissing in the workout room." She said. "I kind of figured that shit out." I said getting mad.

"That's not even all sis, bitch Aijah was talking mad shit, talking about sum you only with Monty for the money and he be beating yo ass and having babies on you left to right." Now that shit made me mad. "She said all that forreal ?" I said tryna stay calm. "Yeah. You tryna confront her or what?" Nyla said. "Bitch hell yeah. We gon do it at lunch cause I gotta tell Liyah too." I said.

Bringgggggggg

The bell rung. I got up and started walking to my first our class. I ran into Jason. "Heyyy" I said reaching for a hug. I didn't want things to be weird with me and him. "Look Jay, I know you don't like me and Monty. But you gotta get over it okay? I love him, and you just gotta understand that he would never do nothing to hurt me. He was just mad last night." I said trying to convince him.

"Okay Hon, just be careful okay. And if that nigga ever touch you again tell me. Cause i'll end his fucking life." He said giving me a hug. "Okay." I whispered.

later

"Yes bitch, and she said I'm only with him for the money" I said. I was filling Aaliyah in on what Aijah was saying. "That bitch ain't shit and that's why Justin dirty ass got HIV." Liyah said. Now Liyah not a fighter but she will say what's on her mind regardless, and if a bitch jump stupid we jump her. Period. "It's all good best because i'm sayin sum to that bitch at lunch." I said.

"Damnnnnn who y'all talking bout." I turned around and it was nobody but Jameson. "Boy how bout mind yo business" I said rolling my eyes. "Girl yo business is my business" He said sitting down. "But aye Honey, can we talk?" He said scooting close to me. "We talking right now ain't we?" I said, gettin smart. "Girl in private." He whispered.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu" Liyah said making a kissy face. "Girl shut up" I whisper yelled. "Come on Honey 5 minutes." Jameson said. "Okay just five minutes" I said.

"Shit i'm finna cum" Jameson said
"Auhh daddy no just five more minutes" I said. Nah i'm kiddding that ain't happen. Yet. 😊

Jameson

We walked into a old music classroom and I sat down in the only chair that was in there. "Really Jameson what happened to being a gentleman? Where am I supposed to sit?" Honey said.  "You can come sit on this dick." I said, tryna laugh it off, but I was dead serious.

"Haha very funny. But seriously get up." she said. I said "Okay you can sit here dang cry baby." She started walking to the chair, and when she got close enough I pulled her onto my lap. "Omg Jameson you so childish let me go" She said laughing, showing her lil adorable smile. "Nope i'm not letting go." I turned her around to face me.

Damn, she was so beautiful. I mean usually when you look at a female right in the face they start to get ugly. But not her. She was still pretty. "Nigga what you looking at?" She said getting a attitude. "Girl who you talking to like that?" I said. "Boy i'm talking to yo ugly a-."

I grabbed her face and stuck my tongue down her throat. It catch her off guard every time. She pulled away for a second, and then kissed me again. She put my hands on her lil booty and I laughed "Nigga shut up" She said in between us kissing.

She so little. I started getting on hard and she kept grinding on my dick. She started sucking and kissing all on my neck. I swear I almost gave her the dick right there.

Bringgggggggggg

"Shit. That was more than five minutes" She said hopping off my lap. When she walked away I slapped her ass. "Ian gon fake it yo ass little but that shit jiggled." I said. She turned around and flicked me off, lil feisty ass.

Honey

I walked into the lunch room with Jameson. We went to my normal table with Jason And Aaliyah who was flirting. "What's craccin hoes?" I said sitting down. "Shut up" They said at the same time. "Um don't be double teaming me." I said laughing.

Ugh they asses ain't even together yet and already annoying as fuck. "What's that?" Jason said pointing at Jameson. What's what?" me and Jameson said at the same time.

I looked over and seen a fucking hickey on his neck. Shit. "That purple spot on Tweezy neck" Jason said. "I don't see nothing" I said. "I bruise easy dude" Jameson said. Our voices overlapped.

"Um i'm not a rocket scientist but that really looks like a passion mark to me sis." Aaliyah said smiling. "Dang Jameson what lil girl gave you that big ass hickey?" I said laughing a lil too hard. "I mean you know me." He said.

"Aye Honey, there go Aijah."Nyla said walking over to our table. Me and Liyah both got up, Nyla Jay and Jameson followed us.

"Aijah" I yelled her name. She looked over and didn't say nothing so I walked over to her table. "You goin around speaking on my name?" I said. "Girl you nothing to talk about." She said trying to laugh it off with her friends.

"Bitch what you lying for? You had all that mouth yesterday" Nyla said. Aijah got quiet. "Bitch If you got sum shit to say about me make sure you let me know sis." I said. "Girl shut up, don't you need to be worrying about why yo nigga beat on you." That was all she had to say.

I bucked her right in her mouth. "I don't even wanna fight yo ran through ass here cause I know the school gon break it up before I can really get to yo ass. So see me when you see me bitch." I said. "And that's why you and that nigga of yours got HIV" Aaliyah said as we walked off. I got sum for Aijah ass.