Chapter Five.

Honeys Point of view

Today I'm staying home and watching Mj & Jaden. Aaliyah gone come over and help. I walked into Kesha room and seen her getting dressed. "you look cute sis, when you coming home?" She's a model, so she goes on business trips often.

"I'll be back Tuesday, but Jadens dad coming to get them tonight so they wont be bothering you while i'm gone." She said brushing her bundles. "Yeah I love my nephews but I can only take so much of them." I said.

knock knock knock

"Oh that's Aaliyah, i'll get it. But have fun sis love you." I said walking to answer the door. As soon as I opened it Aaliyah said "bitch bitch BITCH" oh lord what she den done now. "Girl what happened?" I said leading her to my room. I could tell by her face sum shit happened.

She looked at me and paused, before saying "Okay bitch. So you know how you kept telling me I need to figure out if he know what happened? Sooo I texted him and I don't think he do. But we kind of linked."Bitch what? where did y'all link at?" I asked. "His house.." Liyah said.

"Bitch WHAT. did y'all fuck again?" I asked. "Honey no. We just was chilling, play fighting.." She said. "Oh lord" I said. "And then he kissed me" She said. "Liyah what the fuck" I said surprised. "Bitch I know and he was like "my bad" but bitch that ain't even all that happened" She said.

"Okay keep going" I said. "So I fell asleep and he woke me up and was like let's go to hooters. So we get to the hooters, and the waitress is all in his fucking face asking him if me and him was together, disrespectful as fuck right ?" She said.

"Yeah but I mean.. Y'all not together sooo?" I said. "Bitch that's beside the point. So I was like nah we not together but you can get off his dick or whatever. And the bitch got loud so I asked if she wanted to fight." Aaliyah said.

I was shook as hell. "Aaliyah what you don't even fight" I said. "Yeah but she had me fucked up" she said. "So what happened next?" I asked. "Bitch Jason was like "bae let's just go" she said. "On god ???" I said with my mouth open.

"Bitch yes! and when we got in the car he told me not to trip off hoes like that because he don't want them." She said. "Bitch so what does that mean?" I asked. "Bitch I don't know" she replied.

I can't believe this shit. Like I never thought Jason and Aaliyah would fuck with each other. I still can't believe they literally fucked. And now it look like he catching feelings. They both players so I don't know how they gone work..

"Liyah, you need to talk to Jay. Like soon." I said. "Bitch I don't even know what I wanna do"she said throwing her hands up. "You like him?" I asked. "I don't know.." She said.

Jason

Me and Tweezy chillin at the crib, playin the game. Ima be real, I can't get Aaliyah off my mind. I never seen her like I'm seeing her now.

"Aye Tweezy" I said, pausing the game. "Nigga why you pause it?" he said looking over. "I wanna talk to you bout sum." I said putting down my controller and picking up my phone.

"Aye Ian wit det gay sht." he said "Nigga shut up, you know liyah right?" I asked. "Yeah she fw Marco right?" He said. I sucked my teeth. "Yeah her" I said feeling salty. "What about her" he asked. "Nothing man never mind." I said. To be honest I don't know if I even wanna tell him about what happened with her.

He looked at me and said "You like her or sum?" I didn't say nun. "If you tell me I'll tell you who I like." He said. "Yeah I like her bruh." I said. He looked up at me laughed and said "Frl I didn't kno dat, I thought y'all was just friends when I seen y'all leavin da party." Jameson said.

Dang, I didn't know people seen us leaving the party with each other. "Nigga so who you like" I said getting annoyed. "Ian gon fake it, Honey fine as fuck. We had talked at the party and I drove her home then I kissed her." He said smirking.

I looked up at him. Hold up. HONEY? he kissed her? My sister? "Dude hold up. You kissed Honey?? Honey? Honey Keriana Simmons Honey?" I said looking confused. "Yeah. Why you looking so surprised nigga ?" He said.

I had to take some time to process what he said before my response. "Well cause Honey never cheated on her nigga before. I mean she don't look no other nigga way. So I'm tryna figure out how that shit happened between the two of y'all."I mean a nigga just got it like that" He said smiling all hard and shit. "Yeah ight, better hope her nigga Monty don't find out" I said.

"Ian scared of that nigga." He said offended. "It ain't you i'm worried bout nigga" I said. "What you mean? He be beating her ass or sum?" He said looking concerned. "Nah" I said. "She say he don't. But dude be tryna control her and shit. So Ion kno what ah happened if he was to find out. But I know one thing, If I ever see that nigga put his hands on Her ima kill that nigga.

MAYBE ANOTHER UPDATE TODAY🥰