Chapter Seven.

Honey

bringggg bringgg bringggg

I shut my alarm off and shook Liyah so she would wake up. I got up and hopped in the shower. I'm really excited for school today. We got a football game after school and ima gone and go.

Bout time I went to one of Jay games. "Liyah, you goin to the game tonight?" I yelled from the bathroom as I brushed my teeth. "Yeah girl you know I am" She replied.

"I find it real funny that you ain't wanna come to nun of the football games until you start fucking with Jason" I said hiding my laughter.
"I also find it funny that you ain't wanna come to nun of the games until you and Tweezy kissed." she yelled back, laughing. Wait hold the fuck up.

I walked back into my room and seen her sitting on the bed smiling. "Bitch how you know me and Jameson kissed" I said sitting next to her. "Ummm, yeah Jay might have told me." She said smiling. "Jayyyy?how does he kno-." She cut me off. "Girl come on we gone be late."

Skip To 3rd Hour

I walked into Spanish class with Jason. "Jay, so how you know about me and Jameson???" I whispered as we found our seats. He looked over at me and laughed. "He told me. The real question is why you ain't tell me girl." he said. "Ughh.. I didn't wanna make a big deal out of it. The actual real question is why you ain't tell me you and Aaliyah kissed" I said smirking. "ugh yeah I didn't wanna make a big deal out of it" He said looking down smiling.

Ding Ding

I looked down at my phone.

Jameson: what class you in?

Me: why nigga

Jameson: come skip with me. I'm in the workout room

Me: ight but only for 5 mins.

Jameson: you heard what I said.

I went into the workout room and seen Jameson sitting on a bench. He looked so fine with his football jersey on, smiling showing them dimples and them shiny ass grills. "Check me out shorty" He said showing me his number and name on the back of the jersey. "Awnnn look atchu" I said trying to hide my smile. Something I been doing a lot lately.

"Yep yep, you coming to the game tonight?" He asked. "Yeah, ima come through." I said. "Bet. Ima show out for you." He said. I chuckled. "You was gone show out anyways lil boy" I said "True true. But aye would you wear my number on yo face tonight?"he said. Shit should I?

"Hmm.. You know what Jameson I just might." When I said that he started smiling hella hard. "Jameson I gotta go back to class." I said. Man, why so soonnnnnn?" he whined. "Because I told her i'll be right back." I said
"man whatever." He started pouting.

I was walking away and he said "So you just gon leave without giving daddy sum sugar?" I smilied and said "Boy you wish you was my daddy" He laughed and pulled me close to him.

He grabbed my face and started kissing me. I can't lie, I was waiting on that,and I didn't stop him from doing it either. We was swallowing each other's face when I heard "AWWWWWW SHITTTTTTTTT!"

I turned around and It was Justin ugly ass looking through the window. "Fuck" I whispered to myself. "Shit. Um I gotta go Jameson. But Good luck in your game tonight" I said walking out. Please god don't let this get out

Fast forward to football Game.

Me and Liyah walked down the steps getting to a good spot on the bleachers. I had Jameson number on one side of my face, and Jason number on the other. Liyah Had Jason Number on both of her cheeks. We were sitting down and seen our friend Nyla with her boyfriend Glizzy. I think they might be the cutest couple ever.

"Hey guys" she said coming to sit with us. Glizzy followed behind her. We were all talking and watching the game and he pulled her onto his lap, and started whispering in her ear. "Yeah that's reallllll nice" Me and Aaliyah said at the same time. "Ugh I hate a cute ass couple" I said. "Same." Aaliyah added on.

I looked down at the game and Jameson had the ball, he threw it to Jason. Me and Liyah both stood up. "YES THATS MY MOTHER FUCKING BROTHER PERIOD WOOOO" I yelled. Liyah just stood there smiling. She whispered in my ear "that's my nigga whetttt perioddd" I started cracking up.

Halftime came and me and Liyah went down to the stands to try and talk to Jameson and Jason. We seen Jason and started walking towards him and I heard "Honey Bring yo ass here." I turned around and it fucking monty. I turned around and fake smiled. "Yes monty?" I said trying to stay calm.

I felt everyone's eyes on me. "Who said you could come to this game? And why the fuck you ain't been answering yo phone when I call." He grabbed my arm and started pulling me up the steps.

Jason ran over and grabbed me. "Aye get yo fucking hands off my sister right now." He said yelling. Monty looked at him at said "Nigga this my fucking girlfriend, now don't start sum you can't finish. Go play in yo lil football game before you get hurt." Jason was about to walk up on him but I grabbed him "Jason chill i'm okay. Ima just text you when I get home okay."

He shook his head and went into the boys locker room. When I walked up the bleachers I felt everyone staring at me. I was so fucking embarrassed. I can't believe he put his hands on me in front of all those people. I only wonder what he gone do when we get home.