Chapter Thirty Four.

"How many?" Marcus asked taking a hit off his blunt. He was sitting in his trap house talking to one of his workers. Some of his men have been turning up dead. "About three or four. Some ain't right man." The dude said shaking his head.

"Fuck nah some ain't right. Why the fuck am I just hearing of this?" He asked angrily. "Ian even wanna bother you with it man. It didn't even seem too serious til now."His worker said. "We gotta fucking handle this shit. Niggas gotta be starting war. Ain't no way this shit happening for no reason." Marcus said.

The other guy nodded his head in agreement. "Hell nah it ain't happening for no reason. Yeah this shit personal." He said. "Somebody fucking with me. And I don't like being fucked with.We gotta kill these niggas before they kill us." Marcus said touching his temples.

"Just let me know when. You know me and the boys ready whenever." He said said touching his gun. "Soon. We gone handle this shit real soon." Marcus said with a blank expression. "Send Nahmir and Gerald up here so we can figure this shit out." He said. "Alright I'm on it." His worker said before walking out.

Marcus didn't know who was coming for him. He had no clue at all. He knew he had so many enemies. It could be anybody with the way he killed people. He just knew he had to figure out, soon. He didn't like how they were targeting his workers.

It didn't sit right with him. He knew he would have to replace them because he liked to make sure he had numbers. Without numbers, anybody could just run up in his trap and take what they want. Or kill who they want. He needed his shit protected 24/7. He didn't want to have to get new men. He didn't like bringing in new niggas.

For one he couldn't trust them. Every time he would hire someone new they would try to set him up or steal from him. The people he worked with now he trusted them 100%. Most of them were family or close friends, so he rarely had this problem. But he was running out of options. He knew he had a big choice to make. He pulled out his phone and made a call.

"Yo whats up Jay." Marcus said.

"Shit nun for real. Why whats up with you?" Jay asked.

"Man a lot." Marcus answered. You could hear the frustration he had in his voice.

"What happened?" Jay asked.

"Jay I need you man." Marcus said.

"Hi bae." Honey said. She had just got on FaceTime with Jameson. "Whats up baby girl." He said smiling. He just got new grills put in and couldn't stop cheesing. "You are a mess." Honey said taking a screenshot of him. "Wait bae you gotta get my good side." He said turning his face. Honey started laughing.

"I miss you." She said. "Baby I just seen you yesterday." He said. She started pouting. "So I still miss you." She said rolling her eyes. "You a cry baby." He said shaking his head. "Nigga I'm not a fucking cry baby shut the fuck up." She said.

He looked at her in the camera and could see she was dead serious. "Honey who the fuck you talking to like that?" He asked. "NIGGA YOU!" She yelled into the phone. "Yeah ight don't make me come over there.." He said in a serious tone. "You ain't gone do shit. The fuck." Honey said. "Alright bet." He said.

Doop Doop Doop

Honey started smirking because she had gotten exactly what she wanted. She knew Jameson wasn't gone let her talk to him reckless. "Ma Jameson's about to come over." She yelled into the hallway. Latrice came to the door. "Alright. I'm about to be leaving tho." She said. Honey looked over and seen that her mother was dressed in a tight fitted red dress with her red bottoms Marcus bought her.

"Where the heck you going dressed like that?" Honey said. Latrice smiled. "Dressed like what?" She asked. "Like that. You look like a stripper." Honey said. "You say it like I couldn't be one." Latrice said. Honey bust out laughing. "Momma you're too old to be a stripper." Honey said.