Chapter Fourteen.

"Honey who the fuck is this?" Monty said walking up on Jameson. I got in between them. "Monty calm down." I said. But he kept trying to push me out the way. "Nigga I will kill you" Monty yelled. "Nigga what the fuck you tryna do?" Jameson yelled back. Now they both were trying to get to each other. Monty ended up pushing me out the way but thank god Nahmir and glizzy rushed in. "Break that shit up." Glizzy yelled. Monty and Jameson was really fighting.

I can't lie Jameson was beating his ass. Monty can't really fight, which is why he carried guns on him twenty four seven. I was just glad he didn't pull it on on Jameson because it wouldn't have ended well. When they finally pulled them apart Monty had a swollen face that was covered in brushes. Jameson only had a busted lip. "Nah let me go this nigga think he so tuff" Jameson said. I never seen him like this. He wasn't nearly this mad when he fought Justin. "Jameson it's okay just chill." I said grabbing his hands. I looked into his eyes and he started calming down.

"Honey bring yo ass on. We leaving now." Monty said breaking out of Nahmir arms. Right as we were walking out Jason and Aaliyah ran into the room "Wait what happened?" Aaliyah said. "Honey where are you going?" Jay asked. I just put my head down and walked out. With all the commotion I didn't think to grab a jacket, let alone a coat. So when I stepped outside I started freezing. At least jason didn't try to fight monty. I thought as we rode back to his house. Monty was so mad he didn't even speak the whole ride.

When we got to his house he pulled me out the car and dragged me through the door. "Monty let me go" I cried. He dropped me onto the floor. "So you fucking with niggas behind my back again? thinking I wasn't gone find out?" He said looking down at me. "Monty it's not like that-." He cut me off "So you think I wasn't gon see you on Instagram throwing yo ass infront of all them niggas? Why the fuck was they at yo house any fucking ways?" He yelled. He never yelled at me like this, I was starting to get scared.

"It was just a little party it's not that serious baby please just calm down." I said. But I knew my words didn't matter. He was heated. He looked at me like I was crazy. "Calm down? You telling me to calm down? After I walked in that room and seen you and that nigga laid up in the bed? Honey I just had to put my fucking hands on a nigga cause yo ass wanna be a fucking thot and hoe around.He said getting in my face. I wasn't about to take this shit.

"You know what Monty i'm sick of this. You wanna act like you haven't did way worse. I'm done with you bruh." I yelled back. "Done? Done? Girl you den lost yo fucking mind you not done with me." He said choking me against the wall. I pushed him off of me. "Yes I am, Go take care of your fucking kids nigga i'm fucking done with you and I mean it." I yelled in his face. He put his hands around my neck again. "Fuck you Monty." I screamed. I felt a hard blow hit me in the face.

I stepped back and looked at him in disbelief. I started holding my face and broke out into tears. Monty has never put his hands on me like this. "Honey I'm so sorry." He said grabbing my hand. I pulled away from him and started to walk out. "Baby wait i'm so sorry please." He said grabbing me by both of my arms. I couldn't believe he punched me. "Get away from me I hate you." I said trying to break out of his grasp.

"Shh baby no. I'm sorry i'll never do it again I promise just don't leave me." He said. He looked like he was about to cry. He pulled me closer and wrapped his arms around me. "You hit me Monty.." I said crying in his arms. "I know baby I'm sorry I just got so angry-." Monty said stuttering. He was in shock too.

"No it's my fault i'm sorry I shouldn't have talked to another nigga i'm sorry please ima do better just forgive me." I said grabbing on his face. "Just don't talk to that nigga again, or it's gone be some major problems." He said kissing my forehead. "Okay." I whispered.

Jameson Point Of view.

I was walking back and forth tryna calm down myself down. "Tweezy bruh what the fuck happened?" Jason asked. I'm tryna gather myself together and they asking me stupid ass questions. I can't believe this shit. "Honey bruh." Was all I could say. "What was y'all doing when he got here?" Liyah asked. "Nothing we was just chilling, laying down." I replied. "Bro he seen y'all in the bed together?" Nahmir asked shaking with his mouth dropped. "Chile.." Mehki said. "Why the fuck y'all ain't lock the door?" Nyla asked.

I was getting frustrated with all the questions. "Dude she was getting up to lock the door when he busted in the room. Nigga was tryna walk up on me like I wasn't gon whoop his ass." I said playing with my knuckles, they was swollen hella bad. "What was Honey doing?" Liyah asked. "She was just tryna stand in between us til he threw her lil ass out the way like a throw pillow." I said getting mad all over again. I just don't know if I should be mad at Honey or not.

"I know what y'all talking bout now, he was so rough with her and he was pissed off when they left." I said thinking more about it. "Y'all think she okay?" I asked. "I don't think he would hurt her.." Liyah said. "Shit I do that nigga is plum crazy!" Nyla said. "Right what the hell." Mehki added. "We shouldn't have let her leave with him" Jay said putting his hands on his face.
"I just texted her to see if she was cool and she said everything okay. See y'all he just needed to calm down." Liyah said. I didn't believe that tho. I mean I seen him and his anger wasn't towards me, it was towards Honey.

I just hope nun bad happen to her. Especially over me. Cause if that nigga really is crazy enough to touch her, we gon have to handle him.

Liyah Point Of View.

I did text Honey to see if she was okay, but it didn't go as good as I told them.

Me: Honey you good everything ight?

Honey Bun: Yeah Everything Okay.

Me: You sure? you kno I can come get you.

Honey Bun: No don't come here.

Honey Bun: Just stay there.

Me: Honey are you okay?
                          Read 12:04am

I know Honey can take care of herself, but If I woulda told them what happened they woulda
tried to go over there, and it wouldn't have ended well. I just hope she not being stupid..

Sooooo

How y'all feelin about all dissss?