Chapter seventeen.

Aaliyah was trying to get jason to wake up by throwing pillows at him. They had to get up for school but they stayed up all night talking, so he was still tired. No. They didn't have sex. Even tho they both wanted to.

They ended up having a serious conversation about their relationship. Both of them weren't used to being so committed and they both understood that, and knew they would have to work on it.

They starting by making a promise that they would be faithful to each other. They got on each other phones and cut off all they hoes. Progress. "Jason get yo stinky ass up!" Aaliyah said jumping on top of him. He looked up at her like she was crazy. "Girl why did you just jump on me like that." He said sitting up.

"Well you was acting like you ain't hear me and I tried throwing pillows but it didn't work so." She said smiling. "Yeah ight you lucky I was finna get up anyways cause I almost had to do that to you." He said getting out the bed to get dressed.

"You lucky i was fInna get up anyways." She mocked him laughing. "Boy bye talking bout you gone do that to me." She said laughing even harder. "Alright." Jason said before he went to take his shower. Aaliyah took a one last night so she was just going to get up and get dressed.

She eyed her shape in Jason's body mirror. we gon have to work on that. She thought to herself looking at her booty. It wasn't flat but it wasn't fat either. She put on a pair of black joggers, a white crop top, and a jean jacket to top it off.

She was about to start on her makeup when Jason came out the bathroom with his towel on. "What was all that shit you was talking?" He said walking up on her. "Boy go put on yo clothes ian got time for this." She said turning back around.

Jason picked her up from behind and threw her on the bed. "Jasssssoooon you play too much!!" She said trying to get from under him. They started play fighting. He was laying on top of her. She finally managed to get up and started punching him.

He tried picking her up again and she pulled his towel off. omg omg omg it's huge. She tried to keep from smiling "Lil dick ass." She mumbled. He looked up at her. "What you say? cause I'll put this motherfucker up in you right now." He said getting in her face. "Jay come on you know we gotta go get Honey." She said moving away.

He kissed her on the lips. "Alright. Later then?" He asked. "Mhm maybe.." She said cheesing. They walked out to Jays car and before Liyah got in he smacked the fuck out of her booty. "Broooo that shit hurts." She said rolling her eyes.

"Girl calm all that down ain't nobody hurt you."He said pushing her arm. "Yes my booty cheeks probably red as fuck." She said pouting. "Awnnn, want daddy to kiss it?" he said touching her cheeks. She laughed.

5 minutes later.

"Honk again she probably can't hear it."Liyah said putting on her lip gloss. "She can hear that shit ima just go knock on the door." Jay said getting out. He knocked on the door and Kesha answered. "Hey.. wasn't expecting to see you here." She said awkwardly.

"Yeah i'm here for Honey she pose to be riding with us to school." He said getting to the point. He didn't want to have a conversation with her ass. "Oh she probably in that room of hers sleep. I'll send her out." She said. He nodded his head and went back to the car. Things ain't sit right with them. When he got back to the car Aaliyah had her whole face beat.

"Girl what the fuck I was gone for two seconds." He said examining her face. Everything was so perfect. "I can't go to school looking any kind of way boy." She said. He looked at her and smiled. "What?" She said. "Nothing shorty. You just bad as fuck I can't believe I pulled you." He said bitting his lips.

That's when Honey walked out the house. She kind of looked like shit. Nah ima just say it, she looked like complete shit. She had sleep all in her eyes and her skin wasn't glowing like it usually does. "Hey y'all." She said getting in the car. Jay and Aaliyah both looked her up and down. "Hey girly." Liyah said. What the hell goin on with her. She thought. "I see yall been together a lot lately. just fuck already. Again." Honey said laying her head on the window.

They both looked shook as hell. "Honey! Chill." Jay said. "You know we together now. Like a couple." Aaliyah said smiling. She knew Honey would be happy. "Awn finally." She said smiling a little. With everything Honey was going through right now she was happy her two favorite people were happy. They drove to the school and went to there usual spot. The gym. There they met up with Jameson and Mehki.

Honey and Liyah went to sit with Mehki while Jay went to go play ball with Jameson. "Mehki bitch. Me and Jason date now." Aaliyah said. She was so happy she was telling everybody. "Oh so you can tell me that but you couldn't tell me about that lil hookup y'all had." He said.

"Boy shut up." She said laughing. Honey just did a little smile and listened to their conversation. "Honey baby you okay? you look a lil ruff today.." Mehki said. He always states his opinion no matter how the person took it. "Yeah i'm great. I just wasn't feeling school today." Honey said.

She knew she looked a mess so she didn't trip off what he said. "Aye Honey lemme talk to you." Jameson said Here he go with this shit. Honey thought to herself. They went to they normal spot, the old art room.

"What's up shorty why you mugging a nigga?" He said letting he have the chair. "I'm not." She said trying to smile. But it always came out as a mean mug. "You good you aight?" He said, touching her hand. And something about those words made her start to cry.

His face changed. He was confused on what set her off like that. "I'm sorry Honey what happened?" He said picking her up out the seat and hugging her. Me and Monty aren't his business. She thought to herself. So she lied.

"Nothing i'm just being dramatic. I'm probably just finna come on my period or something." She said wiping her tears. She knew he wouldn't question her about that. Boys act weird when it come to girl stuff. "Oh well it's okay." He said trying not to make it awkward.

"Ugh I can't believe I just cried like that, I already look a mess I don't need to act like one too." She said laughing a little. "Girl stop. You know you're beautiful as hell." He said looking her in her eyes. She couldn't help but smile. "Mhm thanks. Even tho I know you're lying." She said. "Nah for real you don't know what I wanna do to you. But I forgot we just friends so ima chill." He said bagging back.

Just friends. He thought. "Yeah." She said. They sat and chilled for a minute til the bell rung. "So ima see you at lunch?" Jameson said. "Actually I was gon go see Glizzy but you can come with me and we can go get sum food afterwards." Honey said. "Alright, Just text me when you ready." He said. They stood there and looked at each other. "Girl come here." He said grabbing her in for a hug. A hug she really needed at that moment.