Chapter Twenty Seven.

Nyla could not believe what she had just seen and heard. Everything had caught her completely off guard. Honey's face kept popping into her head. How hurt her face looked. She was feeling so bad for her friend. In a way, she knew what she was going through. She couldn't stop thinking back to when it was Gerald laying in that hospital fighting for his life. How hurt and heart broken she was. That's what Honey was going through right now, but probably ten times worse.

"Baby you good?" Nyla said wrapping her arms around Gerald's neck. He was telling her how he had just heard the news about Monty. "Yeah I'm straight." He said. She gave him a peck on the lips. "You sure? I thought y'all was cool?" She said. "Yeah he was cool sometimes. But dude did a lot of foul shit. I'm surprised it took this long for somebody to finally kill his ass." Gerald said. "Yeah. You right. And you know he was beating on Honey." Nyla said putting her head down. Gerald looked shocked.

"Dead ass? I thought niggas was just saying shit. Honey wouldn't even go for that." He said in disbelief. "That's what I thought too. Well at first. I mean I knew Monty had a temper and shit but I never thought he would have put his hands on her." Nyla said shaking her head. "Nah I can't believe she stayed with his ass that long if he was doing her like that. She dumb man." He said.

"Come on Gerald don't do that. You know she loved that boy. She was crazy about him." Nyla said, trying to defend her friend. "I know. But still, it's hard to believe that. He a bitch for doing that shit." He said. "Yeah he is." Nyla said. Nyla and Gerald had just finished eating. Nyla was laying down, on her way to bed. She had school the next day. She was almost sleep when Gerald started talking. "Baby be real with me real quick." He said. She sat up and looked at him.

He looked into her eyes. "You got some you wanna tell me?" He asked. Nyla looked at him biting her lips. "Baby.. I-" She was about to tel him the truth, but she stopped herself. "Baby I wish you would trust me." She said. The truth was eating her up inside, but she just couldn't tell him. "I'm sorry man. It's just I know I wasn't doin you right but that's changing baby. Just don't give up on a nigga." He said pulling her on top of him. You could tell he was very genuine. "I won't ever give up on you baby." She said leaning down to kiss him.

He was putting his warm tongue down her throat, sucking her lips with every kiss. She was starting to get lower and reached his chest. He had a nice body. She loved everything about it. He was real skinny and lanky but his dick game made up for it. "You don't know what you starting lil girl." He said grabbing onto her waist. She started gently riding on him and he was getting hard. "Damn." Nyla said gripping onto it. She hadn't had him inside of her for a while and she missed it. Bad. She pulled off his underwear and started playing with his shaft.

His dick was completely on hard and she wanted it. Now. She was taking control. She reached over into his drawer to grab a condom. "Nah. Im fucking you raw." Gerald said grabbing pulling her hand back. She liked how aggressive he was being. She was so ready to have sex with him. they both been craving each other for months now. Gerald was playing with Nyla's pussy. He loved how her shit looked. She always kept it nice. He was putting his fingers in and out of her and she was getting wetter and wetter each time. "Fuck." She whispered. Gerald was laughing. He always thought it was funny how turned on he made Nyla get. She hated when he laughed.

"Gerald stop playing and be serious." She said. She was trying hard to keep her moans in when she said that. "Ight." Gerald said. He quickly pulled Nyla's thick thighs up and sat her on top of his face. This was their favorite position, you could tell. Yeah you ain't laughing now. Nyla thought as she rode on top of him. He was slurping and sucking all the right parts down there. She was getting way too excited. "Shit Gerald I'm bouta cum." She said grinding her wetness all over his face. They had only been at it for a while and she was already cumming. A couple seconds later Nyla finally burst into his mouth.