Chapter Three

Honey
I got in the house and went straight to the bathroom. I stripped out my clothes and and turned on the water. Taking a shower always helps me think, and that's exactly what I need to do right now. I knew I should have just stayed home tonight. I knew I shouldn't have smoked that fifth blunt. I knew I shouldn't have went in his room with him alone. I knew I shouldn't have let him drive me home. But I still did it. And he kissed me.

With all these thoughts running through my mind only one mattered. The tiniest voice in the back of me head said "Bitch Monty cheated on you multiple times" and the voice got louder and louder. Me and Monty aren't as perfect as I make us seem. I've caught him cheating on me so many times and always forgave him. The more I thought about it, the more I wanted to get out the shower and text Jameson. After a few more minutes I got out the shower and went to my room.

I was about to text him but it hit me that he had to text first because I gave him my number. I was gonna go searching for his Instagram but I didn't wanna come off thirsty or something. So I laid there, slowly dozing off.
A few moments passed and I heard my phone ding waking me out of my sleep. I grabbed it off the dresser to see who it was.

314-645-7829: Honey?

Me: Who df is dis?

314-645-7829: Jameson lil girl.

314-645-7829: wyd bae?

Me: Jameson I think you should chill.

314-645-7829: Why?

Me: Because I have a boyfriend.

314-645-7829: I know yo boyfriend and trust me you single 😭😂🤷🏽‍♂️

Me: nigga what?

314-645-7829: jk

314-645-7829: but what Moneybagg Yo say? "she got a nigga I got a bitch we don't tell on eachother" except I don't got a bitch😏

Me: Jameson 😭

314-645-7829: frl ma. I don't care bout dude. lemme show you how a nigga suppose to treat you.

Me: Goodnight Jameson..

314-645-7829: Goodnight shorty💙

The next morning

Aaliyah

I woke up and felt somebody heavy laying on me. I squeezed from under him and looked up. I couldn't believe who it was. Shit. Shit. what the fuck have I done now? I grabbed my keys off his dresser and ran out the door.

Honey

I woke up and checked my phone. I had twelve messages. Two from Jameson and ten from Aaliyah. I checked Aaliyah's first.

Liyahh Pooh💓: Omg bitch

Liyahh Pooh💓:I really fucked up this time

Liyahh Pooh💓: Honey

Liyahh Pooh💓:Honey

Liyahh Pooh💓:Honey come on girl

Liyahh Pooh💓: Damn hoe wake up

Liyahh Pooh💓: Bitch when I tell you this don't be shook..

Liyahh Pooh💓: Bitch

Liyahh Pooh💓: HONEY KERIANA SIMMONS

Liyahh Pooh💓: Wake up its 11:37

Me: Bitch I already know you fucked Nahmir last night.

Liyahh Pooh💓: Bitch I didn't fuck Nahmir.

Me: Sooo why he make us leave the room?

Liyahh Pooh💓: Cause he had some A1 Gas and didn't wanna share hoe.

Me: Oh he a bitch.

Me: So wtf you do?

Liyahh Pooh💓:Bitch.. I fucked Jason🤦🏽‍♀️

Me: Hold up

Me: Jason My brother Jason?

Me: Jason Jerome Easley Jr. Jason?

Liyahh Pooh💓: Bitch yesss..

Me: How wtf?

Liyahh Pooh💓:Okay well after me and Nahmir smoked that blunt I was off my fucking ass like faded af. So everybody started leaving and it was just Me, Jason, Glizzy, And Nyla. So we were chillin talking and they asked why we never got together.

Me: and bitch what did y'all say

Liyahh Pooh💓: He was like "Nah she gon break my heart" and I was like "Boy you know I wouldn't do you like that."

Me: Then what?

Liyahh Pooh💓:So basically Nyla and Glizzy left, and me and Jason was just talking, I don't remember about what but he kissed me. and you know well one thing led to another. And we fucked..And bitch when I say he is SLANGIN

Me: I- Bitch what the fuck. Have y'all talked since then?

Liyahh Pooh💓: Yeah that's the thing.. I don't think he exactly remembers 😬

Me: WHAT

Liyahh Pooh💓: He was drunk and high. I don't think he remembers.

Me: You should PROBABLY find out. Soon. 😶

Liyahh Pooh💓:Okay. I'll let you know.

Me: K

Oh my god Aaliyah really did it now🤦🏽‍♀️ I hope this don't end badly. Hopefully he just doesn't remember at all. With all this going on I forgot Jameson texted me. When I looked at my phone I seen I had a message from Monty too

Bae🖤: finna come get you

Me: k.

Jameson: Good morning princess 😘

Jameson: Lemme chill for you get in yo heart.

Me: Good morning Tweezy

Jameson: What I say bout that shit?

Me: Oops Jameson, why I can't call you tweezy?

Jameson: Cause, the hoes call me tweezy. you ain't a hoe.

I didn't reply and I deleted the messages. Monty should be here any minute, so I got up and put some clothes on. He texted me he was outside and I left out. I got in the car and he had his music blasting. "Hey baby. I missed you" I said reaching over trying to give him a kiss. He moved away. "What's up with you?" I asked. He didn't say nothing for the rest of the ride. I just know it's finna be some shit.