Chapter Thirty one.

After a long day of shopping, Latrice and Honey were exhausted. So they wrapped it up and went out to eat at Applebee's. They argued about where they should go and finally came to an agreement. They both could argue on and on for hours. This was their first time going out since Kesha died but it didn't feel weird or forced. It felt just like old times and they were bonding a lot.

"Ma you ever think about daddy?" Honey asked taking a bite out of her boneless buffalo wings. She loved hot wings so much, she ate it where ever she went out to eat. "Of course baby. I think about him everyday. He was my husband. He was a good man. He took care of me, you, and even Kesha." She said. You could tell she enjoyed talking about her late husband. "See when I met your father I already had Kesha. But he didn't care. He loved her like she was his own." She said smiling. When she met him she didn't think she had a chance because she was 19 and already a single mom. But when Kenzo met Kesha he instantly fell in love.

He took her in and took care of her. No matter if they were blood or not, he considered her as his daughter. "It wasn't hard for him?" Honey asked. "It was. We had our fights about it. But in the end, he knew he wanted to be in her life, and in mines. That's all that mattered." Latrice said. Honey smiled. "And then you came in the picture. Of course I was upset because I didn't want another girl. But your father was more than happy. He wanted a girl so bad and he got one. The fact that you favored him so much made him even more happy." Latrice said touching her hand. Honey gave a small smile. She missed her father so much.

"You know hon. That boy that's always around. He really reminds me of your father when we first met." Latrice said. "What who?" Honey said. But she knew she was talking about Jameson. "You know who. He's a good boy I know it." Latrice said. Honey smiled. "You really think so?" She said. Latrice nodded her head "Yeah I do. He stayed at the hospital with you and wouldn't leave. Give him a chance baby. Boys like that only come around once in a lifetime." She said. Honey never thought about it like that. But she was starting to realize she was right.

"You'll take me over there?" Honey said smiling. "Hmm. I should probably say no. But I like him. So I'll take you. Just remember Honey you are only seven teen and I don't know how Kesha was raising you while I was gone." Latrice said. She didn't want Honey to think she was grown but she also didn't want to shelter her. "I know ma." Honey said rolling her eyes. She was going to have to get used to listening to her mom.

Honey knocked on the door and a young boy answered it. "What's up?" He said looking her up and down. He looked about fourteen or fifteen years old. "Is Jameson here?" Honey asked. The boy motioned for her to come in. He led her to Jameson's room and she seen him on the game. "Jameson." She said. "He can't hear u with them earphones in." The boy said.

"Aye fag ass nigga!" He yelled snatching them off his head." Nigga what the fuck yo bitch ass you want?" Jameson said. He turned around and was surprised to see Honey. "Aw what's up Honey." He said pausing his game. "Hey." She shyly said. He walked over and gave her a hug. "Ouu y'all cute." The boy said. "Ratio shut the fuck up. Get out." Jameson yelled. Honey laughed. "Who is that and why you yelling at him?" Honey asked. "That's my lil cousin. And he annoying." Jameson said. "Mhm like you not annoying." She said sitting on his bed.

"Girl stop playing." He said. "Mhmm whatever." She said. They were both now sitting on his bed. They weren't looking at each other, just staring at the paused game screen. "Soooo.." Honey said breaking the silence. "Yeah?" Jameson said. "Do you like me." She said. Jameson sucked his teeth. "Honey what you think?" He said. She smiled. "Hm Ion knooo." Jameson signed. "I don't like you. I fucking love you." He said. Honey looked at the floor. She was shook. "Ohh." She said. "Oh?" Jameson said pulling her face up.

"Love you too." Honey said. "Then stop playing with me." He said. "I'm not Jameson. I'm not.." She said looking into his eyes. "So you my girl now?" He said. Honey shook her head. "Yeah. Yeah I'm your girl." She said. Jameson pulled her up for a long slow kiss. He was so happy she was finally his. And she was happy he was finally hers. "It took you long enough girl." He said. "Boy you can really shut up." She said. "Make me Honey." He said. "I really will. Jameson you know I will." She said sitting on top of him. "What you gone do Honey?" He said.

"Same thing I did last time." She whispered into his ear. "Actually that was all me. So you ain't make me do shit." He said. "Yeah alright." Honey said. She was about to get off him and he pulled her back. "Stay the night." He said. Honey kissed him on the lips. "I would. But my momma want me to come home tonight." She said. Jameson signed. "Shit. Well can I come over there tomorrow then?" He said.

"Yeah. You can come." Honey said. Jameson kisses all over Honey's face and neck. She was starting to get excited. "Jameson come on my momma outside waiting." She said. "I can't kiss my girlfriend?" He said. Honey smiled. He kissed on her some more and her phone started ringing.

"Hello?" She said pushing Jameson off of her. "Nothing.Momma I'm for real we not doing nothing. Okay. Okay here I come." She said. She hung up the phone and grabbed her purse. "Why you ain't tell her what we was doing?" Jameson said smiling showing his cute dimples. "You think you funny?" Honey said throwing a pillow at him.

He laughed. "For real we wasn't doing nun. Yet." He said getting behind her. She was bent over tying her shoes. "Boy. Nasty ass move." She said trying to walk away from him, but he pulled her back. "It's okay. Ima give you sum booty soon." He said kissing her cheek. "I hate you." She said pushing him. He laughed as she walked.

"Honey are you having sex?" Latrice said as she wrapped up another gift. She wanted to get started now because tomorrow she still had last minute shopping to do. "Huh?" Honey said looking up. She was caught completely off guard by this question. "I'm not going to be mad or anything. I just don't want you ending up pregnant. Are you on birth control?" Latrice asked. "Um no.." Honey mumbled.

"Well I'm going to get you a prescription for it. I understand you're not a little girl anymore but you still are a kid and I don't want my daughter having kids before she finishes up with school." Her mother said. Honey nodded her head. "Okay momma." She said. She was on birth control for a little while when she was with Monty but she could never keep up with taking the pills. But she would now have to learn.

"I'll try momma." Honey said. Latrice cut her a sharp look. "Either get on birth control or stop seeing Jameson." She said. "Okay ima get on it momma." Honey said. "And stay on it. No slip ups. Honey it's hard being a teen mom trust me." Latrice said. "I know ma." Honey said. But her mother kept going on and on. "It's bad enough Kesha has two babies." She said.

Honey was starting to get mad. "Ma don't bring my nephews into this. For real. Kesha is a good mother and she takes care of them. Well she did." Honey said. "I know I know. But still, you're in school. Wait til you're settled down with someone you wanna be with to have kids. That's all I'm saying Honeybee." Latrice said kissing her on the forehead.

you don't have to worry anyways because I don't want kids. Honey thought to herself as she picked her phone up. She decided to tell the group chat her and Jameson was together.

Honey: Y'all guess what

Liyah Pooh: What?

Barbie : What hoe?

My Bitch Nyla: ?

Honey: Sooo me and Jameson a couple now.

My Bitch Nyla: Awn thats nice.

Barbie: Did y'all fuck ?

Liyah Pooh: Omg for real? How?

Honey: We just started dating today.

My Btch Nyla: yeah that's nice.

Liyah Pooh: Awnnnn. Yesssss finally

Barbie: bitch is his dick big?

Honey: Bitch maybe. Don't worry bout it.

Liyah Pooh: aw shitttt

Barbie: Bitch let me find out

Honey laughed and put her phone on the charger. Her friends were a mess.

This chapter was boring but whatever.