Chapter Thirty Five.

"Ouu shit. Yes baby wear that." Jameson said licking his lips. He was on FaceTime with Honey helping her pick out an outfit. Winter break was over and it was time to go back to school. Honey was nervous because she hadn't been to school in so long. She knew she was going to have to work hard on her grades, she refused to end up in summer school.

"I don't even think the school will let me wear this." Honey said looking in the mirror. "Baby you barely showing skin." He said. "Yeah you right. It just feel like I am because it's fucking freezing outside." She said. "You wanna wear my hoodie?" He asked. "I was already gone wear the one you left over here yesterday." She said. "You mean the one you stole?" He said. "Yep that one." She said smiling.

"Honeybee you want me to drive you to school?" Latrice said peeping her head through the door. "Nah momma I was gone ride with Jameson." She said. "You just seen him yesterday damn. Give that man a break." Latrice joked. "It's him that always wanna be up under me not the other way around." Honey said. "Mhm well I just hope you been taking them birth control pills because.-" Honey cut her off before she could go any further.

"Yeah I'm definitely on the phone." She said eyeing her mother. "Oh well that should be music to his ears anyways." Latrice said. "We're not having sex so it doesn't matter." Honey said picking up her book bag. "I don't believe that for two seconds." Latrice said. "It's the truth." Honey said. "You don't got to lie to me sweetie I really don't give a fuck." Latrice said. "You really erks my soul bye!" Honey said. Latrice laughed and closed the door.

"Nigga I know you got information on who been killing my people don't fucking play dumb with me. Now tell me for I blow yo fucking brains out." Marcus threatened. The guy that stood before him looked like he was maybe in his early twenties. His name was Ace. He was nice looking and was well known in the drug business. Marcus didn't have any personal beef with him but he needed answers and needed them now.

"Nigga Ian telling you shit. You know I ain't no snitch." Ace said. He didn't look to be scared of Marcus, or any of the other niggas in the room who had him surrounded by guns. "Oh so you one of them tuff niggas?" Gerald said grinning. The guy just stared back. He watched as the rest of the men around him laughed at Gerald's remark. "Nigga if you gone shoot me then shoot." Ace said. "Oh so you ain't scared?" Marcus asked. "Fuck nah. Ian neva been scared of no bullet and I never will be. Shoot." He said. "Oh you ain't scared of a bullet?" Marcus asked. Ace didn't say anything he just sat there.

"Okay." Marcus said. He pulled out his phone and opened up Instagram. He went to Ace's baby momma page and clicked on a picture of her and their two kids. "But what if something happened to them? Kayla and Denise. That's they names right?" Marcus asked. Ace quickly panicked. "If you touch my kids nigga I'll fucking kill you." He yelled trying to break loose. "Ion wanna do that. But I will. I'll kill these kids and yo baby momma and won't think twice about it. So what's it gone be?" Marcus said.

By his looks you would think he's serious but in reality he could never kill anybody's kids or babymomma. He would hate if someone did something like that to his kids. He would go crazy. So he told himself he would never hurt anyone's children. It just wasn't in him. "Okay bruh I'll talk." Ace said. Marcus looked at him and signaled him to start. "This dude name Anton. He came to my club throwing yo name around and asked if I knew you. He figured out where yo trap was located and that's when he started killing niggas that work for you." He said.

"Sure you ain't the one that told him?" Nahmir asked. "Nah man you know ion do no shit like that." Ace said. "So who is this nigga?" Marcus asked. "He said he was friends with somebody you killed and he wants you dead. But I swear man that's all I know." Ace said. "Get this nigga out my face." Marcus ordered. "Kill him?" One of the workers said. "Nah man let his ass go. But forgot about this conversation." Marcus said looking at Ace. "That didn't help." Nahmir said. "I think it did." Marcus said. "How so?" Gerald asked. "Most recent person I killed was Monty." Marcus said.