02|The Great Return

(Chapter Two|The Great Return)
"I DIDN'T EXACTLY HAVE TIME TO GET DRESSED WHEN IT LOOKED LIKE MARTY MCFLY WAS ABOUT TO LAND IN OUR BACKYARD!"

(Chapter Two|The Great Return)"I DIDN'T EXACTLY HAVE TIME TO GET DRESSED WHEN IT LOOKED LIKE MARTY MCFLY WAS ABOUT TO LAND IN OUR BACKYARD!"

☂️
*Flashback*
(17 years ago)
"This is Jim Hellerman, reporting live for Channel 2 News outside the Capital West Bank at Main and Sixth. A group of heavily armed men stormed the bank not three hours ago and took an unknown number of hostages."

Allison skipped into the bank, wearing her mask and uniform and approaching the robber. The sounds of the hostages screaming and the alarms ringing echoed though the kids ears.

"Hey, get back with the others." The robber shouted to Allison.

"I heard a rumor." She stated, hands behind her back.

"What?"

"I heard a rumor, that you shot your friend in the foot."

And he did just that, shooting his friend in the foot and sending them into mass panic. Katherine and Diego waited to go in, hand in hand as Diego tapped his foot nervously.

"Hey, you'll do great." She whispered into his ear.
"How do you know that, you don't know what will happen." Diego said, frightened.

"'Well if things go wrong you'll have nothing to fear. I'll be there in a flash." She smirked.

Diego stifled a laugh. "That was such a bad pun."

"Yeah well lets go, loser." Katherine spread off into the scene of mass havoc grabbing random hostages and transporting them outside.
When she sped back over to take another hostage, she was stopped by one of the robbers in front of her.
"What are you?" He asked sounding almost disgusting.
"Wouldn't you like to know." Katherine used her super speed to kick him in the chest and send him flying out to the glass window and landing on the pavement, just as Luther dropped from the ceiling and through another robber outside.

"Guns are for sissies, real throw knives." Diego ran in taking down one of the robbers and pinning them to the wall,a smile graced Katherine's face at Diego's success.

One of the robbers jumped onto the counter pulling the gun of the rest of the kids.
"Get back you freaks!" He shouted.

"Be careful up there,Buddy." Diego shouted.

"Yeah,wouldn't want you to get hurt." Allison laughed.

Suddenly, Five appeared behind him.
"Or what?" He kicked the robber.
The robber shot at him but he had already spacial jumped away and reappeared behind him.
The robber turned, trying to shoot Five again, now noticing his gun had been swapped with a stapler.
"That's one badass stapler." Five mocked pushing it into the robber's head and knocking him out.
"Do I really have to do this?" Ben asked sadly.
"Come on,Ben,there's more guys in the vault." Luther stated.
"Don't rush him." Katherine told Luther,smiling at Ben, trying to comfort him.
"I didn't sign up for this." Ben said opening the door and walking inside.
'None of us did' Katherine thought.