09|Family Meeting

(Chapter 9| Family Meeting)

"DON'T START BIG BOY, YOU'RE LUCKY I'M NOT BREAKING YOUR NECK FOR KICKING HIM OUT OF THAT VAN."

☂️The Hargreeves Siblings sat watching the same baffling video as before that none of them wanted to be real

☂️
The Hargreeves Siblings sat watching the same baffling video as before that none of them wanted to be real. Katherine, of course, had already made up her mind about the situation and had told Meredith it would be best if she waited upstairs rather then getting involved in the explosive family meeting.

"I mean do you really think Mom would hurt Dad?" Vanya asked.

"You haven't been home in a long time, Vanya. Maybe you don't know Grace anymore." Luther said.

"Neither have you. Where have you been Luther? Oh, don't bother answering, we already know after the fifty times you've mentioned it. On the fucking moon!" Katherine defended Vanya, Vanya giving her a grateful smile and Klaus giggling as he lent against a wall.

"If he was poisoned, it would have shown in the coroner's report." Diego stated matter of factly.

"Well I don't need a report to tell me what I can see with my own eyes." Luther turned to Diego.

"Maybe all that low gravity in space messed with your vision." Diego said, making Katherine snigger to which Diego gave her a rather amused look.

He reached over to the old television screen and rewinded the video, playing it from the beginning.

"Look closer. Dad has his monocle. Mom stands up. Monocle's gone." Diego explained.

"Oh yeah!" Klaus chuckled.

"She wasn't poisoning him. She was....taking it. To clean it." Diego finalised, receiving a smile from Katherine.

"Then where is it?" Luther asked.

"Who cares?!" Katherine groaned, knowing full well what Diego had done with the monocle.

"No! I've searched the house, including her things. She doesn't have it."

Diego looked at Katherine, as she realised he was going to admit what he had done, she sent him a reassuring smile which he returned.

"That's because I took it from her. After the funeral." He points one of his knives forward.

"You've had the monocle this whole time? What the hell, Diego?" Allison protested, making Katherine roll her eyes.