25|Giving up?

(Chapter 25|Giving up?)

"I'M COMING WITH YOU."

☂️

☂️

Katherine made her way back into the living room, her feet dragging along the ground, probably ruining her perfect shoes but she didn't care. They had lost Vanya again and for good this time. Her adoptive siblings continued to talk in the living room when she arrived.

"I'm gonna go find Vanya and explain." Allison started, her back facing Kat.

"Don't bother, she's gone and I doubt she's coming back before we all die." Katherine announced, walking over to the bar,pouring herself a drink and taking a long sip.

"Hey, way to put us all down,Kit Kat." Klaus murmured.

"There isn't time anyway. We need to figure out what causes the apocalypse. Now, there are loads of possibilities. Nuclear war, asteroids. But I'm thinking this is about the moon. Right?" Luther explained, causing Katherine to groan loudly.

"Dad must have sent me up there for a reason. And I was giving him daily updates on the conditions,I sent field samples. So the first thing we need to do is find his research."

"You know, Luther, just when I thought maybe you'd come up with an original idea. You pull the fucking moon card again. Give it a rest, man." Katherine groaned taking another sip.

"Hold the phone. We all died fighting this thing the first time around. Remember?" Klaus pressed.

"Yeah, I remember and in all honesty I'd rather unremember." Katherine muttered,shaking the memories of her siblings corpses and the bricks of her old home from her mind.

"Klaus,shockingly, has a point, what's gives us a win this time?" Diego said holding up a knife.

"Five. Last time we didn't have him." Luther stated. "We weren't all together. This time we'll have the full force of the Umbrella Academy. That's what we need."

"So where's Five now?" Allison asked, Katherine's attention was diverted to her brother who was looking as if he was about to spew on the table.

"He's changing the time line. He'll be back soon." Katherine told her, still focused on Klaus.

"I'm going after Hazel and Cha Cha." Diego announced.

Katherine looked away from Klaus, noticing Diego as he got up from the table and began to leave.

"What, right now?" Luther asked.