03| Best Funeral Ever

(Chapter Three| Best Funeral Ever)

"IS DELORES YOUR GIRLFRIEND?"

 (This is one big-ass chapter just forewarning you but I wanted to get episode one finished)

☂️
The Hargreeves gathered around the kitchen table, Five at one end and the rest at the other end. Katherine sat in the middle on a chair with Diego and Klaus sat on the table in front on either side of her.

Five pulled out a wooden chopping board and a knife, placing them in the table.
"What's the date? The exact date."

"The 24th." Vanya answered as Five pulled a loaf of bread from the cupboard.

"Of what?"

"March." Katherine concluded.

"Good."

"So are we gonna talk about what just happened?" Luther asked.

Five ignored the question and began to make his sandwich placing to pieces of bread into the cutting board.
"It's been seventeen years." Luther stayed getting up from his seat around the table.

"It's been a lot longer than that." Five scoffed. Teleporting to the other side of Luther, grabbing the peanut butter from off the shelf and blinking back.

"I haven't missed that."

"Where'd you go?" Diego asked.

"The future, it's shit by the way." Five stated.

"Called it." Klaus pointed.

"Same, put $500 on the world ending by alien invasion."Katherine laughed sitting back in the wooden chair.

"Oh but you would know all about gambling, wouldn't you, Katy?" Klaus smirked.

"I haven't the slightest idea of what your talking about, brother." Katherine turned her nose up at her twin, receiving at strange look from her other siblings, who had been listening to the twins conversation.

"I should've listened to the old man. You know, jumping through space is one thing, jumping through time is a toss of the dice." Five explained.

He looked up from his sandwich.
"Nice dress." He complimented, Klaus's outfit.

"Oh well, danke." Klaus thanked, swinging a stab from the leather skirt, Katherine giggled as she felt a pair of eyes staring at her,she looked up and saw Diego quickly turning his head.