46|The Journey Ends Here

(Chapter 46|The Journey Ends Here)

"WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT?"

☂️

It's an old saying that all good thing must come to an end. In this case, what they had all been waiting for was not a good thing and little did they know it would not be coming to an end so easily. The clock ticked down fast to the final fight, the battle against the end of the world. Vanya would be the bomb and though none of the others knew it, maybe they didn't believe in it or trust in her abilities, Katherine would be the shield.

As she entered the dragons den, the crowds of people that were previously an audience to Vanya's show came storming out of the theatre, pushing past Katherine and the others as they went. The shouts and yells from civilians filled her ears as she tried to make her way towards the glowing light she thought to be Vanya.

Katherine's eyes circled around the close-to-empty theatre noticing Diego and Luther on the other side and Allison ahead of them, from the stage Vanya cast a swift movement with her violin bow, sending a huge energy wave towards her siblings causing them to stumble backwards.

Katherine crouched down to shield herself behind some seats from Vanya's attacks, she noticed Luther and Diego hiding next to one another and decided to speed over to where they were crouching to hide with them, giving them both a slight shock as they hadn't yet gotten used to her antics again.

Diego placed his gloved hand on Katherine's knee to steady her or to comfort her,
whichever he felt like really.

"Well she's stronger than expected." He said, Katherine nodding in agreement.

"Yeah." Luther agreed before getting hit by something flying through the air.

He rolled his eyes and looked in the direction of the object to see Allison crouched before another row of seats.

"Yeah we're fine thanks for asking." Luther scoffed, towards Allison's head gestures.

"She can't speak, dumb ass." Katherine smirked, Luther shook his head at her child-like antics.

"Look, I almost lost you once, all right? I wasn't about to lose you again." Luther spoke passionately to Allison as Diego and Katherine exchanged glances uncomfortably.

"Well so much for the element of surprise. What else you got?" Diego asked around.

Allison's quickly interrupted by making noise against her seat and mimicking the action of a violin.