06|Mystery Eyeball

(Chapter 6| Mystery Eyeball)

"WHAT ABOUT MY CONSENT, BITCH!"

☂️

The Hargreeves twins and Number Five stood by the staircase discussing the plan.
"Just so we're clear on the finer details. We just gotta go into this place and pretend to be your lovely mother and dear old dad, correct?" Klaus finalised.

"Yeah something like that."

"Oh, What's our cover story?" Katherine said excitedly, twirling a casino token between her fingers.

"What? What are you talking about?" Five asked, his hands in his uniform pockets.

"Were we really young when we had you? Like 16, young and terribly misguided?" Klaus declared.

"Sure." Five rolled his eyes.

"Your mother." He turned to Katherine. "You slut. We met at.."

"A disco." Katherine suggested.

"Yes. Remember that. Oh my god, the sex was amazing." Katherine scrunched up her nose at what her brother was suggesting.

"What a disturbing glimpse into that thing you call a brain." Five turned and began to make his way down the stairs with Katherine following close behind.

"Don't make me put you in time out."

———

Katherine and Klaus took a seat in front of the man at the desk with Five stood slightly in front of them with his hands in his pockets.
"Like I said to your son earlier, any information regarding the prosthetics we build is strictly confidential." The doctor said.
"Without the clients consent, I simply can't help you."

"Well we can't get consent if you don't give us a name." Five began to get angry.

"Well, that's not my problem."

"If you don't start cooperating I'll make it your problem." Katherine gritted through her teeth.

"Sorry. Now there's really nothing more I can do, so..." The doctor was cut off by Klaus.

"And what about my consent?"

"Excuse me?" The doctor questioned.

"Who gave you permission to lay your hands on my wife and son?"

"What?" Five and the doctor said in unison.