08|Reunited

(Chapter 8|Reunited)
"I KNOW YOU'RE FASTER THAN LIGHT, YOU DON'T NEED TO RUB IT IN."

☂️Katherine Hargreeves waited impatiently sat on the front steps of the academy, tapping her boots against the concrete

☂️
Katherine Hargreeves waited impatiently sat on the front steps of the academy, tapping her boots against the concrete. After panicking over Meredith's safety and forcing her to book the next flight out of Vegas, she had decided to worry herself to death and wait outside for her cab to pull up.

There was a sudden racket coming from the alleyway next to the house and a familiar voice. She forced herself from the step and thought that discovering what all the racket was about might calm her down.

"Damn it, where's Dad's stuff?" Klaus shouted, throwing a garbage bag across the alleyway.

Katherine walked towards the pile of trash that Klaus was currently knee deep in and pulled a cigarette from her jacket pocket and popped it between her teeth.

"You got a lighter, brother dearest?"

"Um...yeah. Here." He pulled it from his shoe and threw it at her, she caught it with ease and lite the cigarette, taking a long puff.

"Shut up!" Klaus shouts out of nowhere.

Katherine looked at him curiously before realising what had just happened.

"Ah, that reminds me. I know you can see him, Klaus."

Klaus stopped for minute, taken aback before continuing with his search through the dumpster.

"I have no idea what you're talking about?"

Katherine scoffed.
"He was in Diego's car the other day and he's here now, isn't he?"

Klaus sighed throwing a crushed soda can against the wall.
"Yes. Okay, I can see the prick. Happy now?"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I don't know. I didn't wanna risk the others finding out and try to use me to talk to him."

Katherine sighed taking another puff of the cigarette before dropping in and putting it out with her shoe.
"Your secret's safe with me, brother." She said grabbing his hand and pulling herself up to sit on the edge of the dumpster.

"Thanks Kat."

"What are you doing in there anyway?" She chuckled, pealing a banana skin from his arm.

"I'm gonna find whatever...priceless crap was in that priceless box so that Pogo will get off my ass." Klaus shouted frustratedly.