11|Leave

(Chapter 11|Leave)

"YOU WANT TO WALK AWAY FROM THIS?"

☂️Katherine, Diego and Meredith arrived downstairs, where Allison had been tending to Vanya's wounds after the encounter

☂️
Katherine, Diego and Meredith arrived downstairs, where Allison had been tending to Vanya's wounds after the encounter.
"Who were those people?" Vanya asked as she pressed a cloth to her bleeding head.

"I don't know. But we are lucky to be alive. You sure you're okay?" Allison asked, taking a seat next to Vanya.

"Yeah, thanks to Katherine." Vanya nodded, smiling at the speedster who looked up in surprise as her, Diego and Meredith walked by.

"You would've done the same for me." Katherine smiled.

"Diego?" Allison questioned, noticing his shaky breathing.

"What are you still doing here?" Diego asked, getting rather angry as Katherine placed her hand on his shoulder making him take a deep, calming breath.

"I'm just trying to help."

"No, you could've been killed." He shouted taking a step towards Vanya. "Or gotten any of us killed. Especially Katherine, who was preoccupied, saving your ass. She is a liability."

Katherine stood in silence, Meredith placed a comforting hand on her arm causing Kat to turn and smile at her.

"Allison?" Vanya questioned.

"I think what he's trying to say is that this kind of stuff is dangerous." Allison began.

"And we don't want you to get hurt." Katherine finished making Allison nod her head in agreement.

"You're just..."Allison started.

"Not like you." Vanya sighed, waiting for a reply to which there was none, she got up from her seat in a frustrated state.

"No, that's not what I...Vanya wait."

"Let her go. It's for the best." Diego said from his place on the other side of the room, making Katherine look over and shake her head.

"Excluding our sister isn't what's best for this family."

"You know what I mean, Kat. Vanya leaving means she'll be safer than she is with us." Diego walked over to Katherine and grabbed her hands, taking them in his.

"I guess you're right."

———
*flashback*