Prologue

She's Jewel Paris Rodriguez; the all-time raketera. Halos lahat ng trabaho pinapasok niya para makakita ng pera para mapagamot ang kapatid niya. One day, pumasok siyang maging part-time model – a bride model.

He's Aiden Clay Monteverde; the billionaire bachelor with the serious type personality. Although being named as one of the most sought billionaire bachelor of the country, wala pa siyang planong magpatali kaya naman naging problema sa kanya nung blina-blackmail siya ng lola niya na magpakasal na. He was left with no choice... but to hire a bride.

It's a story formed by an ACCIDENT ...

She's gonna be late in her photo shoot kaya nagmamadali siyang pumunta sa venue ng photo shoot niya.

He's pissed off waiting for his hired bride who is late for an hour now and he's about to lose a face in front of everyone...

Then at last...

She arrived...

But only to find out she was in the wrong church. She was actually in a church where a real wedding is about to take place...

The billionaire's wedding.

And what happened next... is history.

From being a hard working single lady...

Now she became a billionaire's wifey.

From this accident, can a love story blossom?

===============

A/N: Another story to come :)) Prologue muna.

So what can you say, fellas?

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to names, people, and events is coincidental.  

Copyright©2014MoonLightPurple

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author