Goddess of The Rain

For three days Bai Qian hid in Qing Qiu too afraid to leave.  She knew she was safe enough within their impregnable barriers which hid all of QingQiu from the outside world including that man.  It didn't matter how powerful he was, not even Di Jun could break through them, so she was more than happy to remain hidden while waiting for her father to leave his study which wasn't looking to be anytime soon.  In fact he had barely shown his face in all that time, choosing only to leave for meals, before returning to deal with his correspondence.

After leaving that man in the Grove, she knew it would only be a matter of time before he found out who she was.  Zhe Yans Grove was exclusive to his friends and loved ones, and being the only Goddess that would be there without his presence, she knew he would go looking for him to find her again.

Only her mind was on how he was able to get through Zhe Yans barrier.  Only his closest friends had access to the Grove, and having never seen him before, she couldn't help but wonder who he was.  Zhe Yans closest friends were kept close, he did not speak of them, because like himself, no one spoke of him, unless they knew him.  

Though, she had met Lord Donghua once, who visited the Grove while she was helping Zhe Yan to seal his wines.  He was an ancient God like Zhe Yan, so to meet him was very special.  He may have seemed rather aloof and spoke only a few words, but she had liked the man, he belonged to a class of Gods she liked to call 'The Beautiful People.'  Zhe Yan was a part of that group, so was her brother Bai Zhen, and it seemed, this new man did too.

For three days she had thought of nothing else but those eyes, that face and that body.  Her spell was so powerful that she herself could think of nothing but that man whose name she had yet to learn.  But the longer she remained in the den and unable to get her hands on that book, the harder it was for her to let all thoughts of him go, that in the end, she left for the one place she knew he would not find her outside of the den, and that was her Mortal Realm home which no one knew about.

_____

For the past three days, Mo Yuan had remained on Kunlun Mountain having expended every ounce of pent up sexual frustration on that Goddess.  But he knew that insane urge to have her again, would be on him within days, so he worked frantically and tirelessly to prepare his Disciples for another absence.  Because when he left the mountain again, not only did he plan on finding her, he was not going to let her go a third time.

And by the time he was ready to leave, his loins were once again on fire.  This was the power of her spell.  It went beyond a mere seduction spell, and he was positive, such a spell had never been used before, because he was sure he would have heard about it.  And that had him dwelling on her reaction to him.  He had a very strong suspicion that she too was affected by it, and that only had him wondering if it was the first time she had ever used it.  Her entire body was on fire, he had felt it pouring off her, and that interested him.  Because it meant she was perhaps not as proficient at seduction or charm spells as one would expect from her to be.  The charmer, never allowed themselves to be affected by their own spell and he knew first hand that she had been.

 And that only had him thinking of what she had said when he asked to release him.

"Do you not know how to undo the spell?" he asked incredulously, because that was how he understood it.

"Then you will suffer the consequences until you do......." he whispered as he flew off the mountain in search of her.

His entire torso was on heat.   The raging eruption inside his robe was burning the material, or at least that was how it felt.  His hands were sweaty and his breath was now coming in short sharp pants and he was once again at that point where the urgency to find her again, became critical.   In his mind, all he could see was her body.