God of the Ebbing Tide

Rushing her into the Infirmary, Mo Yuan literally forced his energy down, and though the battle with his own Dragon could be seen by all of them, the fight was over very quickly as his mind took full control of the situation and himself, which was heartening for Zhe Yan to see because he knew then that he'd be able to help him.

He could also see that this was the catalyst to getting Mo Yuan back from under his Dragons control but with Xiao Wu and the children in terrible danger, this thought was just as quickly shoved down,  as she was placed onto the observation table and orders given for balms and elixirs.

"Mo Yuan.  We don't have time, you must let me in." Zhe Yans voice of authority broke through his heavy breathing and attempts to embrace her.

Exhausted and depleted of energy, Zhe Yan stood his ground even though he could see that Mo Yuans Dragon was fighting once again to rise.  If he didn't stamp his foot down down, they could find themselves in yet another battle.

"I have known this girl since the day she was born.  There is nothing about her that I do not know or have not seen.  I am not just her physician Mo Yuan, I am also her second father, her brother and guardian.  Now move aside." he demanded firmly while also forcing his way in and pushing Mo Yuan out.  

He could hear the Dragon rumbling, only this time Mo Yuan was keeping it down and so long as he kept himself focussed on her rather than what Zhe Yan was doing, he knew he would be able to not only manage but also assist.

With his inner eye open, Zhen Yans hand raised, then with one sweep of his hand, he quickly read her vital signs, before moving onto the children.  Then pulling away, he once again faced Mo Yuan and this time with a much harder glare as three hundred thousand years of medical knowledge began to kick in.

"The children are fine, in fact they are more than fine.  Because they are Apex Dragons and share your energy, they were able to raise a barrier to protect themselves, and fortunately, that barrier also took much of the damage.  Had they not, she would be dead right now." his anger began to rise as his no nonsense tone took over.

Still bent over her body, his head lowered to rest against her own.  His tears were flowing freely and didn't care who saw them but he was angry too, though more with himself than with her.  She should never have thrown herself between them, but then again, he should have known that she would.

"Heal her please." Mo Yuans ragged voice broke without looking up.

"Her wound is deep and right now I am very close to throwing you out.  If it weren't for your children you would not be here right now, because I am going to need you to help keep them calm.  So yes, I will heal her, but you are going to follow my every order.  If you so much as allow that Dragon to rumble, I will throw you out." Zhe Yans soft voice whipped down at him and forced him to lift his head where their eyes met and held.

Having just battled with his Dragon of all things, Mo Yuan was too weak, exhausted and terrified for her safety to care about the anger that was fast dying and in resignationand  to Zhe Yans relief,  Mo Yuan rose to make his way to the end of the bed where he could keep an eye on his children while Zhe Yan stripped the now blood soaked gown from her body.

"I am going to need salt water and cloths." he said as his eyes dimmed at the sight of the wound that stretched down her entire front, before ending at her shin.  It was raw, deep and seeping and with just enough energy, he quickly gave her a little to keep her body strong for what lay ahead.

Mo Yuan immediately stood and went to fetch the water himself.  He would not allow his Disciples in the room, and though there was a thick barrier around both Zhe Yan and Bai Qian so they couldn't see anything anyway, he wanted to do this himself.   And the moment he returned, his own barrier was raised over the door for added protection.