God of the Moon

Tossing a few robes into a wooden chest that Die Feng had carried into their chamber, Bai Qian set about ridding her soon to be husband of everything she deemed unnecessary in order to make room for her own belongings seeing as there was only one closet for both of their clothing.

Watching quietly without a word, Die Feng tried not to gape as his Shifus robes were taken off their hangers, inspected briefly, then tossed into the chest along with several hair pieces and even several pairs of slippers and boots.  And though he had committed to saying nothing while waiting until she had finished so he could carry the chest out, when Shifus royal blue robe was tossed into the chest, he literally launched forward to rescue it.

"Queen Bai Qian, I realize you are unfamiliar with Shifus robes, but some of these are important to Shifu." he gasped as he reverently held the ceremonial robe to his chest.

"But the space is so small, and I need room for my dresses." she groaned as yet another gown was tossed out only to be rescued along with the hair pieces and two pairs of boots.

In fact, now that he had begun, Die Feng grew bolder.  He still wasn't overly comfortable with this woman, because it seemed as if she was the reason why their Shifu had lost his mind and several months of lessons, though he was now back to being Shifu again which he was pleased to see.  Only, since her arrival, far too many changes had been made to accommodate her and of course he understood that changes would come with a Mistress, but still, for a school that rarely had any excitement in all the years he had been there, the past few months had left him exhausted.

Not only were half the hot springs now out of bounds, ones that he himself had used since the day he arrived, but Shifu dedicated three hours to her every morning, which meant no more morning classes and of course that meant he had to take over his juniors every morning while they disappeared.  And though he never allowed his mind to wonder what they got up to for three hours every morning, he did find it inconvenient when most of the younger children relied on the morning classes to increase their grades.

Also noted, was her use of the kitchen which as far as he was aware, no one, not even Shifu was allowed in Chang Shans space and initially his junior had fought against it, only to be silenced with one of Shifus rare glares.  It wasn't that she was a bad cook, because she wasn't, and she even tidied up after herself, but she ate meat and seeing as Chang Shan himself refused to cook it, she took it upon herself to cook it herself, much to everyones dismay including Shifu.

Though he said nothing, so the rest of them could hardly say anything either.  But now standing in his chamber and watching on as she threw almost all of his personal items into the chest because Shifu was away for the morning, he began to lose patience.  It was one thing to have to stomach the aroma of cooked meat and lose his own hotpool to her, but to see her toss his Shifus scarves out that his own juniors and laboured over for weeks along with the matching mittens as if the history behind them meant nothing, soon had him moving towards the chest and slamming it shut.

"Queen Bai Qian.  I understand that you are marrying into Kunlun Mountain and there needs to be some concessions made to accommodate you, but there are certain things that Shifu must be allowed to keep in order to maintain his role as The Master of Kunlun.  Now I'm not sure if you realize this, but these three robes...." he said holding up three blue robes in particular..... "are ceremonial robes.  This blue robe is for official duties that he carries out in The Celestial Heavens.  This blue robe is for officiating over weddings, and this blue robe is for state funerals.  As the Master of Ku....................."

Staring at him blankly, Bai Qian once again looked at the three blue robes and then back at the closet only to slowly turn back to see his mouth was still moving even though all she heard was blah blah blah....