God of The Clouds

Returning to Kunlun Mountain against her mothers wishes seeing as they were not yet married, Mo Yuan reminded her of the precedence set by the Skylord who underwent a marriage trial before he married his wife.  Mo Yuan of course needed no such trial to know he was already in love with her daughter and nor did he feel he needed permission either, but after the way his Dragon had acted, not to mention the rigmarole he had to go through just to seal the alliance, he was very careful with his words and actions.  Her mother might be forgiving this time, but he knew her far too well.  Having just come out of one battle, he was not ready for another.

"She is pregnant Mo Yuan, so I will be visiting regularly to keep an eye on her and the children."  She warned and being her first Grandchildren, she was very much invested in their wellbeing, so this was something else that would have him walking on eggshells, and no doubt for the rest of his life.

Dipping his head respectfully he had then led Bai Qian back to Kunlun Mountain where he planned to keep her or at least until the wedding of which the preparations were now in full swing.  

In his chamber, Bai Qian slowly unpacked the few belongings she had not only brought with her, but also the bags that his Disciples had carried back earlier and it was while they were in his chamber that a subtle change in the air became discernable to her.  But ignoring it, seeing as she was now back on the mountain, a place that was fast feeling like home, she lost herself to decorating the top of his dresser with her own fragrances, hair pieces and make up.

"I will have to reuturn to the den three days before the wedding Mo Yuan, you know how traditional mother is.  I will have to undergo all the usual wedding rituals and being pregnant will not stop her from organizing all of them." she reminded him as she took a glance through the mirror only to come to a halt at the way he was suddenly looking at her and soon that feeling she had felt began to deepen.

There was something decidedly different about him, but not.  She couldn't quite figure it out, and though his Dragon had been one hell of a fiery beast that had taken almost all her energy, this man that was staring at her with a similar look his Dragon did, but without the fiery heat that threatened to split the world in half, was rather unnerving.

The way he was eying her rather than what she was laying out all over his dresser, soon had her heartbeat racing and her back straightening as she watched him through the mirror take a few steps towards her.

"Turn around." his voice suddenly lowered as his stance became something she was already well familiar with.  Wearing only his chamber robe, there wasn't much of him covered, and it was very obvious why he wanted her to turn around, it was twitching through the gap in the material.

"Can I unpack first Mo Yuan?" she asked with a hint of annoyance, while not moving an inch but watching him very carefully as he took another step towards her.  Her own stance had hardened and being pregnant had given her a little more courage than she would have normally had and the way he was looking at her gave her all the more reason to stand her ground.  She knew what he wanted, and she would not normally deny him, after all she was just as aroused as he was, but still, the tone in his voice had her own eyes hardening which he could see.

"Of course.  You can start with what you're wearing." his voice thickened as his eyes grew darker, eyes that were raking her body with a hunger she had falsely believed he had put to sleep with his Dragon and now that she was on Kunlun Mountain far away from her mother and Zhe Yan, she knew if she didn't force him to accept that she had choices, she would buckle every time.

Only the way the side of his mouth twitched like it did when his Dragon had ruled when she tried to fight back, quickly had her resolve weakening.  And then it truly hit. She had tentatively grasped an understanding of who he really was while in the Peach Tree Woods, but even then she had not really had the time to fully dwell on what was looking to be a full mergence of the man with his beast and as he moved towards her as if his body was floating on thin air, she fully came to realize that she would never be free of this side of him, because contrary to what he believed or even Zhe Yan, she had, or rather her spell had unleashed centuries of hidden desires that the man himself no longer wanted buried.  His Dragon might be asleep and under his control, but the man, the one whose eyes were now a swirling pool of black, was just as insatiable and unquenchable as his beast.