2<3

"We're moving to Australia."

_______________________

I feel like my entire world has just stopped. My mind is buzzing, and not exactly in a good way. I automatically think of Joe. I can't leave him, I won't. But then again, I can't help but think, how lovely would it be to get a fresh start? To get away from who I am in England, and become somebody new?

No, I'm just being impractical now. My main priority is Joe.

"But mum? What about Joe! I can't leave him, that's just impossible!" I spoke to her surprisingly calm, even though my emotions are unstable and just everywhere at the moment.

"Look darling, I got offered a job out in Australia, the pay is so much better, and it's what I want to do, I couldn't possibly turn it down, it's what's best for us all! Your father can find a job out there too! Our life will be wonderful!" Obviously she's trying too hard to convince me.

"I'm going to my room." I spoke quietly, almost going unheard to the human ear, but my mothers sharp hearing senses heard me, and before she could say something I spoke up. "I need to think."

I quickly scurried out of the living room and up the stairs. Once I was in my room, I locked the door,and slid down the back of it. I didn't even realise I had started crying until my phoned beeped; notifying me I had a text message.

••••••••••

HomoShitHead:

OMG babe there's a party and we just NEED to go. So get your pretty little arse up and ready, maybe wear a dress for once,you need a man,heck we both do😉 luv u xx

••••••••••

Only he could make me laugh at a time like this. Obviously I need to tell Joe about my 'moving to Australia' issue, but I guess it can wait until after the party.

••••••••••

HeteroBitchFace:

You know me, always up for a party😏okay okay I'll look for a dress, but no promises! Love you too xx

••••••••••

I sighed heavily and decided to take my second shower of the day, to wash away my tears and emotions, for a while at least. After about 20 minutes, I chose to get out, don't wanna look like a prune at that party. With a towel wrapped around my chest, I walked into my room and looked at the options of what I could wear. I decided against a dress, but instead black high wasted button up shorts, and one of Joes band muscles tanks. I did my makeup as I usually do, and texted Joe.

•••••••••••

HeteroBitchFace:

I'm ready, get your arse over here😉xx

•••••••••••

I must say we have a beautiful friendship. Joe only lived up the road, so it didn't take him long to saunter into my house.

"Honey I'm home!"

"Hello dear." I smiled and patted his cheek.

"Aw no dress?" He pouted.

"No. You know I don't wear dresses, I don't even think I own one"

He shrugged and we climbed into his car. On the ride to the party, I realised I didn't actually know who's party it was. Oh well, if I don't know, I doubt Joe does. About 10 minutes later, we pulled up at this large house. It is indeed big, but it isn't a mansion. We walked up to the house and just let ourselves in, nobody would've hear our knocking, so there's no point!

We made our way towards the kitchen, I trying my hardest to get away from the sweating bodies grinding against each other, to get a drink. I've just realised, that I didn't tell my parents I was at a party, since they're home, I better text them.

•••••••••

Daughter:

Mother, I'm out with Joe, okay.

•••••••••

She didn't need to know where I really was. I started reaching for a plastic cup, when I felt a buzz in my pocket. I picked up my iPhone, unlocked it and checked my message.

•••••••••

Mother:

Tell Joe tonight, b home soon, we r leaving 2morrow, he can come 2 the airport with us 2morrow. X

•••••••••

I'm leaving tomorrow? I dashed out of the kitchen in search for Joe, I don't want to be here anymore, I just want to spend time with my best friend. I found him, chatting up some guy, oh Joe. I feel bad but I need to speak to him.

"Joe we need to leave." His attention turned to me, just as a tear slipped out of my eye. "Please." He looked shocked, his eyes widening, he grabbed my hand and pulled us both through the sweating bodies once more, and we went out the door. On our way to the car, Joe pulled me in close.

"What's wrong Alex?" He asked, slowly pulling away from the tight grip we had on each other.

"Can we go to our secret place? I'll tell you there". He merely nodded and we got in the car. The car ride was silent, the occasional tear slipping from my eye and down my face. We came across the forest. We got out of the car, and started to make our way towards it. After a silent five minute walk, we made it to the steps. We walked up them, and inside our little treehouse. We found it when we was younger, patched it up a bit where it had broken, and made it our own. There's a cupboard with some sweets in, pillows and blankets scattered all over the floor. We had painted the inside blue, and it was as beautiful as two 14 year olds could make it.

We sat down on the pillows. "Alex tell me what's wrong, you're worrying me."

I snuffled and scooted over so I was in his arms.

"I'm leaving tomorrow." I cried. His light brown eyes widened, and his bottom lip started trembling. I knew he was about to cry. He pulled me in further into his embrace, tightly locking himself around me.

"Wh-what? Don't be playing me right now Alexandra Stacey. I swear to go-" he started but I cut him off.

"I'm leaving. Earlier when you dropped me home from school, my parents were home. Mother got some big job opportunity in Australia, and I'm leaving tomorrow." The tears were pouring out of both of our eyes, as if the world depended on it.

"You're leaving."

"I'm leaving."