10<3

He kissed me.

________________

As I've briefly mentioned, I've never had a boyfriend before, and so this was my first ever kiss. My lips were no longer virgin, and I'm honestly glad.

The kiss was soft, and sweet, and I loved it. Suddenly the warmth, that Luke's lips had just seconds before been providing for my own, had been discarded. Luke stood up, muttering an apology. I decided to do something courageous for once in my life. I stood up, grabbed Luke's hand, which caused him to turn around. I went on my tiptoes, grabbing the back of Luke's neck and pulling his lips back onto mine.

Luke's hands wrapped securely around my waist, pulling me closer to him, as I wrapped my arms around his neck, softly playing with the hair on the back of his head. This received a soft moan from him, which I wasn't expecting, making me giggle softly. His lip ring felt cool against my hot lips, bringing a sensation,indescribable to me.

Ergh what's this boy doing to me. GIGGLING?! I never giggle. Never. Now You may be asking to yourself "how the hell does she know what she's doing, if she's never kissed anyone before?" Well, to answer your question, i'd have to say that it might be possible I've read too many Fanfictions in my day.

I heard a door open, which caused me to break away from Luke, and look at who it was. Michael. I blushed ferociously. Luke opened his eyes, and turned around to face the red headed intruder.

"Dude!" Luke yelled. Michael just smirked, and ran down the stairs. This made luke and I look at each other, wide eyed, mouth agape. "We'll carry this on later." He kissed me again softly, winked and rushed out of the room, after Michael.

What happened to the shy boy. Because this was another side of him, and let me tell you. It's fucking hot. His lips are intoxicating.

I made my way downstairs slowly, I wasn't in any kind of rush. Katie and Amy were waiting at the bottom of the stairs for me, saying that Luke was being tortured by the other boys. They each grabbed a wrist of mine, and dragged me back up the stairs I had descended not seconds ago. They pulled me back in to Luke's room and they both jumped onto his bed, they hadn't let go of my wrists yet, and so there action caused me to flail around. Attractive, am I right, am I right?

"Details. NOW." Amy demanded, whilst Katie laughed softly at our eager friend. I didn't know what she was talking about, so I told her that. "The kiss you twat!"

"Uh, we kissed three times?" Amy screamed slightly. She was definitely more girly than Katie and myself. They asked for the details, so I told them exactly what happened, leaving out the part about Luke singing and playing the guitar, as I wasn't sure how he felt about people knowing. I also included how it was my first, well, three kisses. This tinted my cheeks a little bit, as well, I'm 17 years of age, nearly 18, and only just had my first kiss.

The girls wouldn't stop talking about how cute it was. I'm not gonna lie, I think it was pretty adorable myself. I can't help but wonder what Luke's thoughts on our kiss were...

___________________

*Luke's Point Of View*

That was...indescribable. I mean, sure I've had kisses before, not that many, but enough to know what I'm doing. But none of them have had this effect on me. None of them left me breathless like she did. The boys were throwing questions at me left and right.

"You kissed her?"

"Are you sure it was the right thing to do?"

"Does little Lukey have butterflies?"

I sighed and smiled slightly. "Yes Cal-Pal, I kissed her. Yes Ash, I'm sure it was the right thing to do, nothing's felt so right. And Mikey, I don't have butterflies.

"They're moths. Manly Moths."