19<3

What is this girl doing to me?

______________________

*Alex's Point Of View*

I cannot believe I just did that. Where the hell did that burst of confidence come from? I'm so embarrassed. I've only known the Bloke for a few days oh god I'm such a slut. Well I'm a virgin, but you know what I mean? I acted like such a slut back there.

I sat down on my bed, grabbing my laptop. I spent the next few hours scrolling through tumblr and Twitter. Don't act like you've never done it either! It was about two AM when I decided to try and get some sleep, but it sure as hell wasn't working.

I sighed, sitting up in bed. I got out of the quilt, and started trekking down the long, winding stairs, to make some tea. I boiled the kettle, placing a Cookie Monster mug on the counter, grabbing the honey, teabag and the milk as I did so, also putting them on the counter, except of course the teabag, which I threw inside my mug.

Once the kettle whistled and the button thing clicked back up, I poured the boiling water inside the mug, filling it about 3/4 of the way up, pouring milk the rest of the way. I stirred it around a little before tipping the teabag into the bin. I then picked up the honey. See i have this strange habit of squeezing honey into my tea, as a substitute of sugar. Personally I think it's a good idea, and it tastes great, adds flavour even! But some people disagree, my mother is a prime example, but I can't stop. My nan fought me when I was younger to put honey in your tea, I don't know why, mother doesn't approve but it's just a natural thing to me. I'd recommend trying it!

I stirred the honey around, until it had melted in with the boiling water, and slowly made my way back to my room( I grabbed a couple Oreos first, because I mean, Oreos.) j was being careful so I wouldn't accidentally spill part of my drink on the floor, or worse, my foot! God I hate when that happens. Luckily I got away with it this time. No burn for me!

I sat in bed, just thinking about life, as you do when in early hours of the morning, and drank my tea, slipping into the world which is my imagination.

Little Miss England(Luke Hemmings Au)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara