9<3

What did I do?

__________________

I just kind of stood frozen there for a while. Everybody staring at me, as I stared back at them. Katie walked up to me.

"I think you might want to go check on him." She smiled, in a way that looked..sympathetic, or pitiful, I can't decide between the two. I just nodded and walked out of the living room. I made my way up the stairs, realising that I haven't actually been in this house before, and I didn't know where Luke's room was. I just kept walking in silence, when I heard somebody singing and playing the guitar. They was playing an unfamiliar song, but there was no doubt that it was brilliant! I walked towards the door, and gently opened it, hoping not to be noticed, which I wasn't. I just watched Luke as he sang.

"I don't even like you,

Why'd you want to

Go and make me feel this way." Then he stopped for a moment, and jotted something down on the paper before thinking about something writing some more, and starting up again.

"I don't even know what's happened I keep

Saying things I never say" he then thought, shook his head, wrote something else down, and sung the same line, a little differently.

"I don't understand what's happened I keep,

Saying things I never say." He then smiled to himself, triumphantly, nodding ever so slightly. But myself being the clumsy loser I am, tripped over nothing and crash landed on the floor. The sound made Luke turn around, and his eyes went wide when he saw me. "What are you doing here? Are you okay?" He jumped up and helped me to my feet.

"Uh, I needed to speak to you, and yeah I'm fine thank you, nothing I can't handle." I pulled a face and lifted my arms to show my "muscles". This made him chuckle. Luke sat down on his bed and patted down beside him, gesturing for me to sit, and I accepted, sitting down right beside him.

"So what did you want to speak to me about?" He asked politely. I nodded my head.

"Why did you, um, walk out earlier? And seem upset with me? What did I do?" I asked him.

He hesitated before responding, "I didn't know you had a boyfriend..." Sadness filled his voice. But what? Boyfriend?

"You must be mistaken, i don't have a boyfriend." I shook my head, eyebrows furrowing.

"No I heard you! We all heard you! You said you love each other and he called you babe!" I burst out laughing. "And now you're laughing at me?!"

"H-he's not my boy-boyfriend." I said, struggling to speak through my laughter. "He's my best-friend. And if anything, he'd be more interested in you than he would me." Luke just looked confused. "He's gay" I said, laughing again. Luke blushed slightly and turned his head.

"O-oh, sor-sorry." He stuttered. His head was facing down as he looked into his lap.

"Hey, it's okay?" I lifted his chin up so he was facing me. I just realised how close we were sitting. I could feel his minty breath with every exhale. His bright blue eyes met my own green orbs, when he did the unexpected.

He kissed me.