5<3

Maybe Australia won't be as bad as I thought?

____________________

Not a word was spoken as the two of us stared each other over, looking at every detail, well, that's what I was doing, he might've been looking at me thinking I was a freak, for looking at him for so long, but I couldn't help it, he was, well, mighty fucking fine.

The boy had his blonde hair styled up into a quiff, his eyes, baby blue, looked deep enough to swim in, his jaw line looked to be sculpted by god himself. I looked at his pink lips, that looked so kissable, with a metal lip ring on the left side of his lip. I saw the clothes he was wearing and smiled to myself. A nirvana shirt was placed on his chest, and black skinny jeans on his legs, with black vans on his feet. Well, don't we dress awfully similar. I heard a deep chuckle and looked up.

"I like your outfit." The boy was smiling slightly. I blushed a crimson colour, and smiled back.

"You too, gotta go." I replied before running back inside my room and shutting my curtains, I slide down the side of my empty wall.

His voice is so deep, I must say it surprised me. He looked to be around my age, but we'll see. Then I sighed. Why did I run away though?

____________

*Luke's Point Of View*

I decided to take a breather, it was getting pretty crowded in my room, I had the boys and ash&mikey's girlfriends over, we were trying to write some songs. I was standing on my balcony, and looked to my left, at the beach, it's a pretty nice sight, I'll admit to that.

I look in front of me, as I hear a noise coming from the balcony ahead, to find a beautiful girl standing In front of me. She did what I myself had just done, looking at the beach, I saw her eyes widen in fascination, before looking forwards, meeting my eyes. Her green orbs were breathtaking, a strange mix of light an dark green, it came across as addictive. Her long, straight, light brown hair fell off of her shoulder as the wind blew ever so slightly. There wasn't a single blemish on her face. Her slightly plump lips, I wanted to mould them with my own. I looked down and saw her attire was incredibly similar to my own. Although instead of skinny jeans, she was wearing some type of leggings, I don't know the technical term, but yeah. This made me chuckle a bit.

"I like your outfit." I smiled at her slightly. I saw a redness appear on her cheeks. Her blush is so cute, I'd love to make her blush more.

Creepy luke. That's creepy.

"You too. Gotta go" she hurried into what I can only assume is her bedroom, and closed the curtains. Was that an accent I heard?

My eyes slightly widened. Oh god I hope I didn't freak her out. I walked back into my room to check on the lads.

"Lucas, now why is there a rosiness to your cheeks, I thought only I could make you blush?" Cal pouted.

"I was thinking of you baby." I winked and we all laughed a bit. Calum and I are the only two in the band not in a relationship, so we make a joke as if we're in a relationship, together we make...CAKE. I like the name it just always makes me hungry. Ashton's girlfriends name is Katie. She is gorgeous, we all know it. She has nearly waist length, wavy, brownie/blonde hair, and a mix of blue and brown eyes. It's unique, and it's nice. She's all ashton can talk about. Mikey's girlfriend is called Amy. Amy is Katie's polar opposite in looks, but they're both attractive. Amy has just longer than shoulder length;slightly curly. light orange hair(it's dyed) and dark blue eyes. Again, she's all Mikey seems to be able to talk about.

They didn't say anything else about my blush, heck, I didn't even know I was blushing. Well, that was an interesting encounter.

"Guys can we go to the shop? I'm hungry." Michael whined. I nodded and we all started to put on our shoes.

________________

*Alex's Point Of View*

After sitting against my wall for a while, and calming myself down, I decided to go out and find some posters or some black chalk paint to paint my wall. I read about chalk paint online, and it seems pretty cool. Basically it's like a black board, in any colour you want. Like I want my walls black, so I'll buy along with it, white chalk and a blackboard rubber, so I can decorate my walls however I wish, and restart if I don't like it.

I changed into some skinny jeans as my yoga pants were dirty, placed my shoes back on, before grabbing my set of keys I was given and walking downstairs. I found my parents in the kitchen drinking tea.

"Hey, I'm heading out to look for some paint for my room" I smiled a little before waving and walking out. We had already changed up all of our money, so i was no longer carrying around English sterling. I walked around, trying not to get lost, which admittedly, is quite hard considering I've never been here before. I was just walking around, trying to find some kind of shop, and after 5 minutes, I appeared to be in luck, because I found a shop. It looked as if it sold quite a variety of things which is good. I walked in, instantly relieved by the air conditioning that hit over my head, and headed forward, still not knowing where I'm going.

I heard a noise behind me, and turned my head around slightly, still walking forward, like the idiot I am, and being myself, I crashed into someone, sending both of us tumbling to the ground. I heard a giggle and looked forward, seeing a very pretty girl, with light orange hair, laughing at what we both just encountered.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry! I heard a noise behind me and I wasn't lookin-" she cut me off with another giggle. She stood up and held out a hand to help me up.

"Don't say sorry! No harm done, I was on my phone anyway, so I guess we're both in fault here!" She laughed again, wow she's pretty giddy. "My names Amy" she smiled kindly, which I gladly returned, nothing wrong with making friends, I am stuck here after all.

"Hello Amy, my name is Alex."

"Is that an English accent I hear?!" Her eyes went wide. "I just HAVE to introduce you to my friends and boyfriend, oh pretty please?" I merely nodded, slightly laughing in the process.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me along behind her. I let my hair cover my face, I hope her friends are like her.

"HEY GUYS!" She yelled, making me jump slightly, I wasn't expecting that. "Meet my new friend, her name is Alex"

I looked up from my black vans, to come face to face, with the blonde haired beauty from the balcony next to mine.

"Hi." I timidly spoke.

__________________

A/N: I did quite a long one, and I'm pretty proud, if I do say so myself✌️

-Lucy