12<3

He is just perfect

____________________

I woke up feeling all warm and cozy. If this is what my bed is like in Australia, then I'm pretty happy here! I opened my eyes, and realised, I was in fact, not in my new bed room, but was in an unfamiliar room instead. Luke's. I looked to my right, to see myself snuggled up into a body. Luke's. His arms were wrapped tightly around my waist, and I felt safe.

I took the time to look around Luke's room. He has posters, everywhere, covering his slightly dark blue walls. Posters for bands such as:

Fall Out Boy

All Time Low

Paramore

Sleeping With Sirens

Mayday Parade

ACDC

Mcfly

Blink-182

And many more. It's really a work of art, I mean, it's so easy to look at, yet, it keeps you looking at it, by the wonder.

I slightly sighed, and tried to break free from Luke's death grip, but he just pulled me closer than before. My body had been turned so I was facing him, and my head was in the crook of his neck.

"Luke?" I said softly, trying to get his attention. "Luke." In return I got a kind of grunt.

"What's wrong?" He asked me, his morning voice, holy shit. It's deeper than usual, and huskier too, and oh my lord I think I just swooned.

"Nothing." I smiled, and pecked his neck quickly, since that's where I was situated. I felt his body shiver against mine.

"Don't do that" Luke opened his eyes, and pulled me onto of his chest, so my body was lying flat on top of his.

"Do what?" I asked, confusion written plainly over my features.

"Tease me" he said before crashing his lips onto mine. The kiss was a bit, well, hungrier than our last ones. "You're. So. Damn. Beautiful." He said each word In between a kiss. I pulled back from the kiss, and ran my fingers through his un-styled blonde hair, as Luke once again closed his beautiful blue eyes. I'm not sure what caused me to do this, or what gave me this sudden shock of bravery, but I leant forward a little, and slowly kissed his lips. I wanted back, no I needed back the sensation of his warm lips against my own.

I rolled off of Luke, and before I could escape, he wrapped his arms around me again, causing little flutters to occur In my stomach. I decided not to fight it anymore, I laid my head in his chest, and let out a short yawn, which Luke chuckled to. Before long, we had both fallen asleep again.

*about 2 hours later*

*click*

"Can't you put that on silent you little shit!" I heard a hushed voice speak.

"I didn't know it was on loud, calm your tits cal" another voice spoke back in the same hushed tone. "This is one for twitter though, look how cute it is!" I heard a chorus of "aww" before I opened my eyes. I giggled quietly as I realised Luke had pulled me on top of him again, so I was lying flat on him, in his sleep. That's so adorable. My head was on his chest, and I looked up slightly to see Ashton holding a phone, and Michael, Amy, Katie, and Calum crowded around Ashton looking at something on the phone.

"What are you guys looking at?" I asked with a smile on my face. By now Luke had opened his eyes as well, and he was looking at me.

"Check your twitter" I didn't catch who had said it, but I did what they told me to nonetheless. I picked up my iPhone and logged into my twitter app. Woah! My followers just increased by a hell of a lot! I also had been tweeted a photo from @Ashton5sos, who I assume is Ashton. I looked at the photo and blushed a deep red, as did Luke(he was looking at my phone). in the photo, I was laying on top of Luke, my head facing the camera, head on his chest, Luke's arms securely wrapped around my waist, our legs were muddled together and we both had faint smiles across our lips. I must admit, I thought I was adorable. I saved the photo, and retweeted, along with favouriting. I had tweets from the other boys too.

@Calum5sos: aren't these two just adorable!*photo*

@Michael5sos: I would throw pizza at them for being cute, but that's a waste of pizza*photo*

@Luke5sos: what can I say? I like to cuddle her.

I blushed crimson and looked up and Luke. Other than the boys though, I had had a lot of other tweets.

@5sosponiesclub: She looks like she's crushing him, ew get off of LukeyPoo.

I rolled off of him.

@eat5sosfordins: why the fuq is she smiling?i wouldn't b if I looked like dat.

There was no trace of a smile on my face.

@zaynfrom5sos: she's so fat omg

I put a hand on my stomach.

@nicelil5sosgurl: just kill yourself.

___________________

A/N: hey sorry if any of the usernames were yours, I just made them up, but tell me if one of them is your twitter name, and I'll change it☺️

-Lucy