24<3

Does he even realise how much his words give me hope?
_________________________
Luke leaned slightly away from our hug, and started looking at me, causing my eyebrows to furrow in confusion.
"You're so beautiful Lex" he whispered before grabbing my cheeks and planting his soft lips onto my own. I kissed back hungrily, in a way that could even come across as desperate, but I don't care, I needed Luke now.
Luke turned us around and slammed me against the wall. I'll admit it hurt a little, but I'm not too bothered at the moment. His lips left mine, and he began to leave sloppy kisses on my neck, finding my sweet spot quickly, he started sucking on it, nipping it with his teeth every so often. I bit my lip trying not to let a moan slip, but when he licked over the mark he made, I couldn't help but moan his name. He looked down at me with an obvious smirk playing his features. My face flushed and I placed my hands over my face in embarrassment, only to have them removed seconds later.
"Don't be embarrassed, that was fucking hot." Luke kissed me again with full force, his arms were gripping onto my waist, before they slid down and grabbed my arse. "Jump." He growled against my lips.
I did as I was told, and jumped, wrapping my legs around his torso. Somehow Luke managed to walk us up the stairs and into his room, without un-attaching our lips. As I had jumped up, his t-shirt had slightly risen up with me, so I took the chance to pull at it, signalling I wanted it off. Luke set me down so I was lying on his bed, and then he climbed on top, straddling me.
"You can take off mine if I can take of yours." I don't know where this newfound confidence has come from, but I can't say I don't love it. I nodded and ripped the shirt off of him, I sat for a moment in silence, checking him out. He was toned, but not too toned. He was the right amount of toned. "Remember the other half of the deal." I jumped, not even realising he had leant down to whisper in my ear. I bit my lip and nodded again, as he gently pulled my top over my head.
Luke glanced at my chest, which was covered by a black bra, and then looked away again, red as a rose. I lightly took his face in my hands, and directed his head back to me.
"You can look Luke, I'm yours." I spoke softly, reassuring him that it was okay.
"You're mine." He stated before planting a sloppy kiss on my jaw line, slowly making his way down to my chest, where he looked up and me. I nodded, as if giving him permission, before he started to leave love bites along the outside of my bra. I soon took Luke's hands, which were gripping my sides, and directed them to my back, letting him undo my bra, and pull it off, leaving us both bare on the top half. Luke wasted no time in grabbing one of my breasts in his abnormally large hands and kissing my lips. "Is this okay?" He asked lowly in between kisses.
"Of course, however I think we need to lose these." I spoke, tugging at his tightly compacted jeans. Luke stood off the bed and quickly threw them off, and I burst into an uncontrollable amount of giggles.
"And what are you laughing at, huh?" Luke asked with a hand on his hip, looking like a diva. I stood up and walked over to him slowly.
"How do you expect to turn me on when you're wearing boxers with cheese burgers on them?" I giggled again. Luke leaned down and whispered
"I guess you'll just need to take them off then, won't you?" I gasped as Luke fell onto the bed and pulled me down on top of him so I was straddling him. I bit my lip as I could feel his boner underneath me, only his boxers and my lace thong in between us. I took advantage of that fact that I was in control, and started grinding on him, leaving kisses across his chest. I smirked, looking at him. He was moaning and he had his eyes half closed, and his mouth open slightly. I ran my finger along his boxer line which caused his eyes to open widely.
Luke flipped us over so now he was on top, and he pulled my underwear down agonisingly slow, before chucking them across the bedroom. I felt completely bare, which I was, so I deciding to leave Luke in the same position.
"My turn" I winked, before guiding my hands down to where his boxers lay. I started pulling them down, his uh, friend, flopped out, which I would've laughed at, but even though I've seen his penis before, it still shocked me. His length was huge, and I didn't know what to say. "Uh, wow". Luke chuckled and started kissing me again, which of course I responded to. "Condom" I said in a breath. Luke fumbled around in the pocket of his jeans before getting one out.
"Can I?" I asked shyly. Luke perked up an eyebrow before nodding. I remember being told how to do this in health class. I carefully opened it, and then rolled it out onto his member. Luke's breathing hitched in his throat as I touched him. I giggled shortly at the effect I have on him, even though the effect he has on me is bigger.
Luke positioned himself at my entrance and then his kissed me softly.
"You're so beautiful." He whispered before thrusting into me. We both moaned simultaneously. Luke had one hand on my breast, and one hand caressing my cheek as he kissed me, still thrusting in and out. I arched my back in pleasure. I could feel a sensation bubbling up in the pit of my stomach, and my entrance close up around Luke.
"Luke, I think I'm gonna-" I started.
"Me too" he breathed, before we both came undone. We were both sweating, and admittedly, Luke looked hot. He pulled out of me, laying next to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I cuddled into him.

I love him so much.

_______________________
A/n: I would just like to point out that I had no idea what I was writing about, I mean I'm 15, but oh well lmao hope you enjoyed it I guess.
Follow me on Twitter! @LucyJ5sos thanks for reading!