22<3

Someone please help me
___________________
I've never been so scared, I mean, what does one do in this situation. The man who I've decided to call Pedo-Phill(get it, Paedophile, pedo-phill? No? Okay.) had just started to undo my bottoms, when the door smashed back open, a booming voice echoing around the little room we was currently in.

"Get the fuck off of her you sick bastard." I felt the pedo-phill be pulled off of me, and I looked up to see Luke, my neighbour Luke, beating this guy senseless. I pulled the zipper back up on my jeans, and tried my hardest to cover myself before I spoke.

"Luke?" I whispered. "Please, can we just go?"

Luke abruptly stopped, and turned his head so his stunning blue eyes were staring into my dull green ones.

"Anything you want, princess." I softly smiled as Luke grabbed my arm gently, pulling me into a hug, before we left the room.

We met back up with the guys, Charlotte and Katie, and got into the car. The drive back was spent in an incredibly awkward silence. Once ash had parked the car, Luke coughed to break the silence.

"Uh, Alex, can I, um speak to you outside please?" He seemed nervous, a light blush showing on his cheeks. I nodded in response, and we hopped out of the car, standing outside my house, whilst the rest of the group stood patiently by the car, which was parked on Luke's driveway.

"So what's up?" I looked up at him, admiring his clear complexion. Luke scratched the back of his neck as he chuckled ever so quietly.

"I was, uh, wondering if you'd, maybe possibly want to go on a d-date with m-me tonight?" The blush reappeared not only on his cheeks, but my own. I smiled at his cuteness. I quickly pecked his lips.

"I would love to go on a date with you." We smiled at each other, before Luke spoke again.

"I'll pick you up at 6 tonight, yeah?" I nodded. Luke smiled at me again, before heading over to his house to get ready, and Charlotte and Katie came over to me.

"Excuse me, but what just happened?" Charlotte giggled, jumping slightly.

"You know, the usual, Luke asked me on a date." I shrugged it off as if it was no big deal, when in reality I was freaking out. There was a mini riot going on inside my stomach!

The Girls and I walked into my house. By walked, I mean that we was a squealing, jumping kind of fiasco mess, but, same thing, right?

"So what time is he picking you up?" Katie asked nonchalantly.

"6 o'clock." I replied, slumping down on my bed, Katie followed suit, whereas Charlotte quickly checked her watch and gasped.

"Get your tiny little arse in that shower now! It's 04:32!" She frantically yelled trying to get me up. "We'll pick your clothes, just go!"

I rushed into the bathroom, and showered, making sure I was clean and hairless. After twenty minutes showering, I was out. I wrapped a towel securely around my bust area, and sat down on the toilet. I shivered from the cool air as I got out my toothbrush and toothpaste...what? You never know what might happen! I brushed my teeth and quickly went to the toilet, before securing the towel again, and stepping into my bedroom.

The two girls were no longer in my room, however there was a note on my bed, alongside an outfit. The note red:

"Put this on, and don't take too long! We'll be up in ten minutes to do your hair and makeup!"

I nodded to myself, and placed on my clean underwear, and then saw that the girls had placed a dress on the bed. It was pretty cute, I'll admit. It was a black skater dress, with a lace part at the chest area, and slits cut out of the sides. I smiled In approval as I slipped the dress over my curvy body.