15<3

"I promise you, I'm never leaving."

_____________________

Luke held me tightly, and he didn't let me go for a while. We sat there in pure silence, Luke had carried me into my bedroom about five minutes ago. He occasionally whispered things like "you're so beautiful" and "don't hurt yourself please" into my ear before kissing my temple.

How the hell did this happen? I mean, my best friend, who I've practically known forever, never figured me out, yet after knowing me for not even a full day yet, Luke knows everything. I must admit, it feels nice to be held, to be looked after, to feel cared about. I haven't been held like this in so long, if I ever have.

Luke was sitting on my bed, leaning back against my pillows, and I was curled up in a ball on his chest, my Head in his neck. This was incredibly comfortable. But, the tweets swarmed in my head. "She's so fat omg" and "she looks like she crushing him" are sticking out to me at the moment. I sighed, trying to stop the tears that were pricking in my eyes.

"Stop that." I heard Luke's voice from beneath me. I took a shaky breath.

"Stop what?"

"Stop thinking about what has been said. You're beautiful okay?" My heart swelled. I don't deserve to be treated like this. Luke sat up making me fall into his lap. He slightly turned me so that I was facing him. I looked up at him with his big blue eyes sparkling. E leaned down and gently pressed his lips against mine. He's so perfect, what does he see in me?

Luke and I stayed like this for a while, we watched a few movies like High School Musical, because I mean, who doesn't love Zac Efron? I mean, I'm more of a Troypay shipper than a Troyelle Shipper, but i guess I can't change the story. Luke ended up leaving around 4pm, claiming his mother wants him home for some unknown reason. We had hugged and he left, making sure I had my mobile this time.

I was lounging about in the living room, about an hour later. I had made some popcorn so I was munching on that, watching spongebob. I'm a kid, so what? The front door had opened. I can see the door from the position I am currently in, and I saw my mother and father walk inside the house. Mother must have read the confused expression on my face, because she smiled sickly sweet at me before she spoke.

"We're going to the neighbours house for dinner. Dress nicely. Be ready by 18:00, that's when we're leaving."

I nodded, that's one hour to get ready. I ran up the stairs and into my en suite bathroom, and took a shower, doing all the essentials, within half an hour, I was out of the shower. I wrapped a towel around my body and decided to brush my teeth, because why not be minty fresh? Three minutes later, my mouth was clean, and I headed for my wardrobe.

What to wear...I thought. Oh I know! Black Skinny jeans, and how about a...All Time Low shirt, yeah. And since mother told me to dress 'nicely' I think I'll wear my combat boots. Just to shake it up a bit.

I then started on my makeup. I put on black winged eyeliner on my top lid, using the eyeliner pencil on my waterline, and swiping some mascara over my lashes. I quickly blow dried my hair, and brushed it out. There I'm ready.

I looked up at the clock, the time was 17:58. Just in time. I thought. I walked downstairs to meet my mother and father by the door. Father glared at me, and my mother just sighed. I guess Their description of 'dressing up' is different to mine. My mother was carrying a tray of cookies. So we're going to be those neighbours. We walked out the door, locking it behind us, and walked over to the Hemmings house. I knocked on the door as my father refused to, and well my mother was carrying cookies. The door swung open, and I came face to face with a beautiful, beaming woman.

"Hello dears! My name is Liz Hemmings."