Arjun tells saanjh that i love you

Maya tells Arjun that we have a baby. Arjun asks maya when did we have this baby. Maya tells Arjun that we had this baby a few days back. Arjun asks maya what will name this baby. Maya tells Arjun that I will name this baby mishti. Arjun tells maya that's a very good name. Maya agrees.

Saanjh comes to Arjun. Arjun asks saanjh what are you doing here for. Saanjh tells Arjun that I came here to meet you. Arjun tells saanjh that I love you. Saanjh tells Arjun that I love you too. Arjun falls in love with saanjh. Maya takes care of mishti. Maya sees Arjun outside with saanjh.

Maya goes outside and sees Arjun in love with saanjh. Maya feels that she is heartbroken because Arjun has forgotten all about her. Maya gets so emotional and she looks on Arjun's photos as she recalls her past.

Maya falls on Arjun's lap. Maya tells Arjun that I thought that you love saanjh and you don't love me at all. Arjun tells maya that I love you. Maya tells Arjun that it means that you love me. Arjun asks maya are you sure about this. Maya tells Arjun that I'm really sure about this. Arjun agrees.

Deepika comes out from her car. Deepika tells to herself that I am going to kill Arjun and saanjh with my dirty tricks. Deepika tells to herself that I will begin this master plan on tomorrow morning.

Next day, Arjun tells saanjh that I have a surprise for you. Saanjh asks Arjun what's the surprise that you have for me. Arjun tells saanjh to close your eyes to get close to your surprise. Saanjh tells Arjun that I will close my eyes to my surprise. Arjun takes saanjh to a room. The room is well decorated with some flowers. Arjun tells saanjh that you can open your eyes now. Saanjh tells Arjun that I will open my eyes now. Arjun agrees.

Mishti starts crying. Maya tells to herself that I have a feeling that I must go and change mishti's diaper. Maya changes mishti's diaper.

Saanjh tells Arjun that this is the best surprise that I had in my life. Arjun tells saanjh that I'm happy to hear that you liked the surprise that I have given to you. Saanjh tells Arjun that I really thank you for saying this to me in my life. Arjun tells saanjh that you're welcome. Saanjh agrees.

Deepika sees Arjun and saanjh falling in love together. Deepika tells to herself that now it is the time for me to kill Arjun and saanjh with my dirty tricks.

Promo of the next chapter for tonight........

Deepika shoots the bullet. Arjun and saanjh falls down on the ground with a pool of blood. Will maya be able to save Arjun and saanjh from deepika's dirty tricks. Stay tuned.