Special episode in beyhadh season 2

Maya returns back home from the funeral place. Suhani opens the door. Maya comes into her house. Maya tells suhani that you can leave the house as I'm going to be taking care of mishti now. Suhani tells maya that I will leave the house now. Maya tells suhani that's not a problem with me at all. Suhani agrees.

Arjun and saanjh are in heaven. Arjun asks saanjh where are we now. Saanjh tells Arjun that we are in god's world. Arjun asks saanjh will we become alive in the future. Saanjh tells Arjun that we won't become alive in the future. Arjun agrees.

2 years later, mishti starts to walk in baby steps and then she begins to talk to maya. Maya tells mishti that you are doing a very good job with your attitude. Mishti tells maya that you don't have a new guy in your life yet. Maya tells mishti that I don't have a new guy in my life yet. Mishti tells maya that I promise you that you will get a new guy in your life sometime very soon. Maya tells mishti that I totally agree with you for this.

Suhani comes to Maya's house. Suhani asks maya do you want me to take care of mishti again. Maya tells suhani that there's no need for you to take care of mishti again because I'm staying here with mishti from now on. Suhani agrees.

Promo of the leap for next week.......

Will Anurag meet maya and fall in love with her. Will maya be able to recreate her old way with Anurag like she used to do with Arjun and saanjh on these days. Stay tuned.

The leap will begin on Monday in the chapter. Are you feeling excited to meet Maya's new love interest in the story.