Anurag goes to london

Anurag tells maya that I'm leaving you because I hate you. Maya tells Anurag please don't leave us in here. Anurag tells maya that I won't listen to you.

Anurag leaves and he goes to London. Maya's tears falls down on her face. Maya returns back home being so emotional. Suhani asks maya why are crying. Maya tells suhani that Anurag is leaving us and he is going to London to stay with his life. Suhani tells maya that it is his choice. Maya tells suhani that I will get Anurag in someway so he doesn't leave us alone while he is in London. Suhani agrees.

13 years later,mishti becomes a adult and she's no longer a child. Maya tells suhani that I think that mishti is ready for her marriage. Suhani tells maya that Anurag is returning to Mumbai after 13 years. Maya tells suhani that I'm willing to get married to Anurag. Suhani tells maya that I'm not too sure that Anurag will approve you for this.

Mishti asks maya who am I going to get married to. Maya tells mishti that I have a feeling that you will get married to Ranveer. Mishti tells maya that I really hate Ranveer but I doubt that he isn't going to marry me in this type of situation in here. Maya tells suhani that we can discuss that with ranveer's parents first. Suhani tells maya that I totally agree with you for this. Maya agrees.

Maya goes to the airport and she eagerly waits for Anurag. Suhani asks maya when will Anurag come. Maya tells suhani that Anurag will be coming soon. Suhani tells maya that I hope so too. Maya agrees.

Hard hard plays........

Suhani tells maya that I'm believing that you are in love. Maya tells suhani that you might be right on that. Suhani agrees. Anurag comes out of the airport and he hugs maya. Maya tells Anurag that I missed you. Maya tells Anurag  that I missed you too after so many years. Anurag tells maya that your life will set up like normal as your past. Maya agrees.

Promo of the revamp........

Beyhadh will be getting revamped as Anurag will fall in love with maya. Will maya accept Anurag as her new love interest after Arjun's death. Stay tuned for the next chapter.