Anurag performs his last rites of maya's death

Maya is brought to the funeral home. Mishti sees maya on the death bed. Mishti cries for maya. Mishti cries on Ranveer's lap. Ranveer asks mishti why are you crying. Mishti tells Ranveer that I'm crying because my mother is dead. Ranveer asks mishti who was your mother. Mishti tells Ranveer that maya was my mother. Ranveer tells mishti that I didn't know that before.

Rohan asks Anurag should we perform the last rites of Maya's death now. Anurag tells Rohan that I guess that we can perform the last rites of Maya's death now. Rohan tells Anurag that I guess so too. Anurag agrees.

Anurag performs his last rites with maya. Anurag burns Maya's body with a piece of log. Maya is now seen in a box. Mishti cries and Ranveer tries to calm her down. Anurag throws the box into the water. The pandit gives a pinch of Maya's ashes. Anurag asks the pandit what are we supposed to be doing Maya's ashes. The pandit tells Anurag that you must throw Maya's ashes into the water with taking 42 steps to get into the water. Anurag tells the pandit that I will throw Maya's ashes into the water with 42 steps to get into the water. The pandit agrees.

Anurag and Rohan takes 42 steps to they get into the water. Anurag opens the towel from the bowl. Anurag asks Rohan should we throw Maya's ashes into the water now. Rohan tells Anurag that I guess that we can throw Maya's ashes into the water now. Anurag tells Rohan that I guess so too. Rohan agrees. Anurag throws Maya's ashes into the water now. Anurag and Rohan goes down from 42 steps now. The pandit tells Anurag that I need you to perform a puja for Maya's death after 2 days. Anurag tells the pandit that I will perform a puja for Maya's death after 2 days. The pandit agrees.

2 days later, the pandit comes to anurag's house. Rohan and Anurag meets the pandit and the guests of the puja. Rohan asks Anurag should we perform the puja for Maya's death now. Anurag tells Rohan that I guess that we can perform the puja for Maya's death now. Rohan tells Anurag that i guess so too. Anurag agrees. Rohan and Anurag performs the puja for Maya's death now.

Promo of the leap.......

Anurag asks simran will you marry me. Simran tells Anurag that I will marry you. Will Anurag marry simran or not. Stay tuned for the next chapter.