Maya performs the rituals of arjun and saanjh in the funeral place

Maya dresses up like a detective. Maya uses the magnifying glass to try to find out who is the main culprit on who has planned to kill Arjun and saanjh. Maya uses the binoculars and she comes to a conclusion knowing that deepika is the main culprit who has killed Arjun and saanjh from this bomb blast.

Maya tells to herself that I need to find a babysitter to babysit my baby. Maya tries to call suhani. Suhani isn't picking up the call. Maya leaves a message in suhani's voice box. Maya tells to herself that I need to go and talk to deepika. Just then, her phone rings. Maya picks up the call. Maya tells suhani that I need you to babysit mishti for a few hours. Suhani tells maya that I will babysit mishti for a few hours. Maya tells suhani that's great news to hear for now. Suhani agrees.

Suhani comes to Maya's house. Maya tells suhani to come into my house. Suhani tells maya that I will come into my house. Maya agrees. Suhani asks maya where is mishti. Maya tells suhani that mishti is in her room. Suhani asks maya will you take me to mishti's room. Maya tells suhani that I will take you to mishti's room. Suhani agrees. Maya takes Suhani to mishti's room. Maya tells suhani that mishti is sleeping in her room but she only eats her food at 5pm. Suhani tells maya that I will give her food at 5pm. Maya agrees.

Maya tells suhani to take care of mishti when I'm away from the house. Suhani tells maya that I will take care of mishti when you're away from the house. Maya agrees.

Om mangalam plays.......

Maya leaves the house now. Suhani takes care of mishti while maya is away for some important work. Maya sees deepika walking. Maya stops her car. Maya comes out from her car and stops deepika with her hand. Maya tells deepika that you have killed Arjun and saanjh. Deepika tells maya that I hate Arjun and saanjh and that's why I have killed them. Maya tells deepika that you are the main killer. Deepika asks maya are you sure about this. Maya tells deepika that I'm really sure about this. Police comes. Maya tells the police that I need you to arrest deepika because she is the main culprit who has killed Arjun and saanjh. The police tells maya that I will arrest deepika. Maya agrees. Deepika gets arrested and she leaves for good.

Maya returns back to her house. Maya gets ready to go to the funeral for performing the last rites of Arjun and saanjh's death. Maya wears a white salwar Kurta.

This is the salwar Kurta that maya was wearing for the funeral

Maya tells suhani to keep on taking of mishti. Suhani tells maya that I will keep on taking care of mishti. Maya tells suhani that should be fine with me for now. Suhani agrees.

Maya gets into the car and heads to the funeral now. Maya reaches the funeral and she comes with a God's plate in her hands. People are throwing orange sweet crumbs from the air. The funeral people brings Arjun and saanjh's dead bodies on a stretcher. Maya looks on Arjun and saanjh before their death goes into heaven. Maya cries on the stretcher and says to Arjun that you can't die. The pandit tells maya that I need you to perform the last rites of Arjun and saanjh. Maya tells the pandit that I will perform the last rites of Arjun and saanjh. Pandit agrees. Maya performs the last rites of Arjun and saanjh and she burns the dead body of Arjun and saanjh with a stick. Arjun and saanjh gets sent to heaven.

Promo of the leap........

Maya takes mishti to school with her car. Will Anurag meet maya in his life. Stay tuned for the leap on next week or so.