Maya tells anurag that i want to get married to you

Simran is taken into the icu room. Anurag cries. Maya asks Anurag why are you crying. Anurag tells maya that I'm crying about simran. Maya tells Anurag that there is no need to cry for simran as she will become alright soon. Anurag agrees.

Anurag praises to god. Rohan comes to the hospital. Anurag asks Rohan what are you doing here for. Rohan tells Anurag that I came here to meet you. Anurag agrees.

Maya tells Anurag I want to get married to you. Anurag tells maya that I don't want to marry you. Maya tells Anurag to be strong for your marriage. Anurag tells maya that I can't do this. Maya tells Anurag that if you don't want to marry me then I don't have a problem with that. Anurag agrees.

Sauda Khara khara plays......

Anurag tells maya that we can get married for now. Maya asks Anurag what will happen to simran then. Anurag tells maya that simran will sent to her home. Maya says okay.

Next day, simran is taken home by an ambulance. Maya asks Anurag shall we get married now. Anurag tells maya that I guess that we can get married now. Maya tells Anurag that i guess so too. Anurag agrees.

Cham Cham plays.......

Anurag asks maya where will we get married to each other. Maya tells Anurag that we will get married to each other in a temple. Anurag agrees.

Anurag and maya gets married. Rohan gets happy to see Anurag and maya married together.

They both stay together with love and happiness in their lives. Anurag and maya lives happily ever after. That's the end of beyhadh season 2.

How did you like beyhadh season 2 love story from the beginning to the end.

Did you like Anurag and Maya's love story. Do you think that Anurag and maya will stay happy in their lives. Stay tuned.