Arjun tells saanjh that this is our last life before we die in heaven

Deepika comes in between Arjun and saanjh. Saanjh asks deepika what are you doing here for. Deepika tells saanjh that I came here to kill you and Arjun. Saanjh tells deepika that you can't kill us. Deepika tells saanjh that I'm a bad guy. Saanjh tells deepika that you can't act like this to us.

Arjun tells saanjh that deepika wants to kill us. Saanjh tells Arjun that we need to hide somewhere before deepika comes to kill us in danger.

Maya turns on the tv and she comes to know about deepika putting Arjun and saanjh in danger. Maya tells to herself that I must go and teach deepika a lesson. Maya leaves her house. Mishti is all alone in the house sleeping.

Deepika places a bomb on Arjun's car. Deepika tells Arjun that I want you to drive this car before it blasts into the air. Arjun tells deepika that I will drive this car before it blasts into the air. Deepika agrees. Deepika turns on the activation on bomb detector. Deepika tells Arjun to get into the car. Arjun tells deepika that I will get into the car. Deepika tells Arjun that's not a problem with me at all.

Arjun and saanjh gets into the car. Deepika tells Arjun that I need you and saanjh to die in this bomb blast. Arjun tells deepika that myself and saanjh will try our best to die on this bomb blast. Deepika agrees.

Maya comes outside to search for Arjun. Arjun is seen no where. Maya's tears starts to fall down on her face as she's emotional. The bomb explodes and Arjun and saanjh falls off the car. Arjun tells saanjh that we are rarely close to our death. Saanjh tells Arjun that we are going to die in heaven. Arjun tells saanjh that we can't go to heaven. Saanjh tells Arjun that deepika has killed us. Maya stops her car and she sees Arjun and saanjh in a pool of blood. Arjun tells saanjh that this is our last life before we die in heaven. Saanjh tells Arjun that I totally agree with you for this. Arjun and saanjh closes their eyes. Maya comes running to Arjun and saanjh. Maya rubs Arjun's hand. Maya feels that Arjun is dead and even saanjh is also dead. Maya tells to herself that I must perform Arjun and saanjh last rites of their lives.

Promo of the next chapter for next week........

Will deepika get caught by police. Will maya be able to find out who is culprit who has killed Arjun and saanjh from this bomb blast. Stay tuned.