Anurag goes in critical condition

Maya rubs anurag's hand. Maya tells suhani that we must take Anurag to the hospital. Suhani tells maya that I totally agree with you for this. Maya agrees.

Maya and Suhani takes Anurag to the hospital by car now. Ranveer tells mishti that I want you to marry me. Mishti tells Ranveer that I have to think about it first and then I will let you know accordingly. Ranveer tells mishti that should be fine with me for now. Mishti agrees.

Maya and Suhani rushes Anurag into the hospital now. Sonal comes to them. Maya tells Sonal that Anurag is in danger so please try to save him from his accident. Sonal tells maya that we will try our best to save him. Maya agrees. Sonal leaves with the beds now.

Maya falls down on the ground. Suhani asks maya what's wrong. Maya tells suhani that I'm really worried about Anurag. Suhani tells maya that there's nothing to get worried as Anurag will become alright sometime very soon. Maya tells suhani that I will not worry about Anurag as he will become alright very soon. Suhani agrees.

Mishti tells Ranveer that I love you. Ranveer tells mishti that I love you too. Mishti falls in love with Ranveer and they both have a eye lock moment together.

Anurag is placed on a bed. Anurag is very critical now. Maya tells suhani that Anurag needs to get saved. Suhani tells maya that I'm sure that Anurag will get saved soon. Maya tells suhani that I hope so too. Suhani agrees.

Sonal tells Kabir that Anurag is very critical. Kabir tells Sonal that I have a feeling that he needs a surgery. Sonal asks Kabir are you sure about this. Kabir tells Sonal that I'm really sure about this. Sonal comes out from the room. Maya gets up from her seat. Maya asks Sonal how is Anurag now. Sonal tells maya that Anurag is in critical condition but Kabir feels that Anurag needs a surgery to save his life. Maya asks Sonal will Anurag be okay after his surgery. Sonal tells maya that I'm pretty sure that Anurag will be okay after his surgery. Maya tells Sonal that I hope so too. Sonal agrees.

Sonal leaves the hallway now. Sonal asks Kabir shall we get ready for the surgery now. Kabir tells Sonal that I guess that we can get ready for the surgery now. Sonal tells Kabir that I guess so too. Kabir agrees.

Maya tells suhani that I need you to take me to the temple so I can pray to god to save Anurag from his life. Suhani tells maya that I will take you to the temple so you can pray to god to save Anurag from his life. Maya tells suhani that's not a problem with me at all. Suhani agrees.

Adaa plays......

The surgery begins in the operating room now. Maya praises to god for saving Anurag from his life. Ranveer pushes mishti on the bed. Mishti tells Ranveer how dare you push me on the bed. Ranveer tells mishti that I didn't mean to push you on the bed. Mishti tells Ranveer to not push me on the bed from next time. Ranveer tells mishti that I won't push you on the bed from next time. Mishti tells Ranveer that's not a problem with me at all. Ranveer agrees.

Maya asks Suhani should we get back to the hospital now. Suhani tells maya that I guess that we can get back to the hospital now. Maya tells suhani that I guess so too. Suhani agrees.

Kabir asks Sonal did we finish the surgery on Anurag yet. Sonal tells Kabir that I guess that we have finished the surgery on Anurag already. Kabir tells Sonal that I guess so too. Sonal agrees.