Anurag gives a proposal to maya

Anurag tries to stop maya but she refuses to him. Anurag tells to himself that I must think of something to stop maya. Anurag decides to throw water on maya. Anurag comes to maya. Anurag throws water on Maya's face. Maya gets angry with Anurag.

Maya tells to Anurag how dare you throw water on me. Anurag tells maya that I didn't mean to throw water on you. Maya tells Anurag to not throw on me from next time. Anurag tells maya that I promise you that I won't throw water on you. Maya agrees.

Anurag tells maya that I want to give a proposal to you. Maya asks Anurag what's the proposal that you have for me to answer. Anurag asks maya will you marry me. Maya tells Anurag that I will marry you. Anurag agrees.

Maya leaves the way and goes to mishti's school now. Anurag goes in his way and bumps into Ishita. Ishita asks Anurag how dare you bump into me. Anurag tells Ishita that I didn't mean to bump into you. Ishita tells Anurag to not bump into me from next time. Anurag tells Ishita that I promise you that I won't bump into you from next time. Ishita agrees.

Maya reaches the school and waits for mishti to come back from her class. Anurag comes in Mishti's school. Maya gets up from her seat. Maya asks Anurag what are you doing here for. Anurag tells maya that I came here to meet you. Maya agrees.

Ding dang plays.......

Mishti comes to maya. Maya tells mishti that you knew that I'm going to come to pick you up from school. Mishti tells maya that you will always be there for me. Maya tells mishti that I will be there for you as always. Mishti agrees. Maya asks mishti shall we leave the school no. Mishti tells maya that i guess that we can leave the school now. Maya tells mishti that I guess so too. Mishti agrees.

Anurag asks maya who is this girl with you. Maya tells Anurag that this is my daughter. Anurag asks maya what's the name of your daughter. Maya tells Anurag that my name of my daughter is mishti. Anurag tells maya that there is a very nice name. Maya agrees.

Dheere dheere plays.......

Anurag asks maya can I meet your daughter now. Maya tells Anurag that I guess that you can meet my daughter. Anurag tells maya that I guess so too. Maya agrees.

Maya comes to mishti. Maya tells mishti that Anurag wants to meet you. Mishti tells maya that I'm really stressed to meet Anurag. Maya tells mishti that there's nothing to get stressed about. Mishti tells maya that I will not get stressed. Maya agrees. Maya tells mishti that Anurag is a very nice man and he waiting to meet you. Mishti asks maya where is Anurag. Maya tells mishti that Anurag is outside. Mishti agrees.

Anurag wonders what has be taking maya so long to come. Ishita sees Anurag disappointed with something. Ishita decides to go and meet Anurag. Ishita comes to Anurag. Ishita asks Anurag why are you feeling so disappointed. Anurag tells Ishita that I'm really disappointed because I'm worried whether if maya will come with mishti. Ishita tells Anurag that there's nothing to get disappointed because I'm pretty sure that maya will definitely come with mishti very soon. Anurag tells Ishita that I won't get disappointed at all in my life. Ishita agrees. Ishita leaves the hallway.