Promo of beyhadh season 2

New promo of beyhadh season 2

Synopsis of the promo........

Maya will meet with an accident with her car. Will Anurag rescue maya from her accident. Stay tuned for the next chapter. Anurag stops his car and he sees maya lying down unconscious on the ground.

Maya will be rushed to the hospital. Anurag goes in a breakdown. Ishita comes to Anurag. Ishita asks Anurag what's wrong. Anurag tells Ishita that maya has an accident. Ishita asks Anurag will maya be okay. Anurag tells Ishita that I have no idea if maya will be okay or not.

Sonal and Kabir comes out from the room. Kabir tells Anurag that I'm sorry to say that maya is no more. Anurag tells Kabir that it means that I will lose maya forever in my life. Maya will die in this chapter. Anurag will do his last rites for Maya's death.

Two months later promo in beyhadh season 2.......

Ranveer and mishti will get married to each other in the leap. Anurag spends his loving morning with Ishita. Anurag is totally new changed man as a Casanova.

A new girl will be entering anurag's life. It is no other than nia sharma who was last seen from ishq mein marjawan with Arjun Bijlani.

New character in beyhadh season 2 leap.......

Nia sharma as simran Kaur khurana

Story of simran's life.......

Simran stays in her house. She is suhani's best friend from college. Simran used to stay in London but this time she is returning back to Mumbai for a new job.

New story with anurag's life.....

Simran will be anurag's new love interest after Maya's death. Anurag will find his new love interest and he will fall in love with her and they will stay together forever.

Entry of simran in beyhadh season 2........

Will simran fall in love with Anurag. Stay tuned for the next chapter. Are you excited for the leap in beyhadh season 2.