Maya gets her memory back

Suhani tells mishti that maya hadn't woken up for the last few days. Mishti tells suhani that the doctor said to us that she has memory loss. Suhani tells mishti that maya should wake up sometime very soon. Mishti tells suhani that I totally agree with you for this. Suhani agrees.

Sajda plays.......

Maya regains her consciousness. Maya asks Suhani where am I. Suhani tells maya that you are in the hospital. Maya asks Suhani when will you and mishti will take me back home. Suhani tells maya that we need to have a doctor's permission about this. Maya tells suhani that you might be right on that.

Maya tells mishti that I need you to press the red button on the wall. Mishti tells maya that I will press the red button on the wall. Maya tells mishti that's not a problem with me at all. Mishti agrees.

Mishti presses the red button on the wall. The doctor's phone rings. The doctor comes into the room. The doctor asks maya why did you call me. Maya tells the doctor that I have called you to ask you a question. The doctor asks maya what's the question that you have for me answer to. Maya asks the doctor when can I go back home. The doctor tells maya that you can go back home on tomorrow morning. Maya tells the doctor that's great news to hear for now. The doctor leaves the room now.

Suhani asks maya when can you go back home. Maya tells suhani that I can go back home on tomorrow morning. Suhani tells maya that's great news to hear for now. Maya agrees.

A few days later, maya gets her memory back. Mishti tells suhani that maya is finally back to her senses. Suhani tells mishti that's a big news. Maya tells suhani that I got my memory back after so many days. Suhani tells maya to not land yourself into trouble from next time. Maya tells suhani that I promise you that I won't land myself into trouble. Suhani agrees.

Oye oye plays......

Promo of anurag's entry in beyhadh season 2.......

Will Anurag and maya crush into each other on their first meet on the first day. Stay tuned for the leap tonight. Are you ready to meet Maya's new love interest in the story.