Anurag rescues simran from the kidnappers

Maya tells Anurag that simran is in big trouble. Anurag asks maya where is she. Maya tells Anurag that she is in the storage room, Anurag tells maya that we must rescue her before she gets in trouble. Maya tells Anurag that I totally agree with you for this. Anurag agrees.

Mishti meets with an accident. Meher comes to mishti. Meher rubs mishti's hand. Meher says I'm so sorry. Meher decides to take mishti to the hospital. Meher takes mishti in her car and leaves the road now.

Thodi der plays........

Maya and Anurag reaches the kidnappers spot. Anurag sees simran locked up in a cage. Simran says helpppppppp. They both hear simran calling for help. The goons blocks their way. Maya and Anurag fights with the goons. The goons falls down. They come up again and they beat them up again. Police comes and arrests the goons. Anurag and maya comes close to simran.

Anurag asks simran what's wrong. Simran tells Anurag that I'm locked in a cage. Anurag tells simran that we will try to free you. Maya asks simran who has locked you in the cage. Simran tells maya that the goons has locked me. Maya tells Anurag that we have to break the lock to set simran free. Anurag tells maya that's a great plan.

Meher rushes mishti to the hospital. Shivani gets shocked for the emergency. Shivani asks meher what's the problem. Meher tells Shivani that mishti is injured so could you please kindly have a look on her. Shivani tells meher that I will have a look on her. Meher tells Shivani that's not a problem with me at all. Shivani agrees. Shivani goes with the beds now.

Anurag asks maya how are going to break the lock on the cage. Maya tells Anurag that we are going to be using a stick to break the lock on the cage. Anurag asks maya will that plan work. Maya tells Anurag that plan will definitely work. Anurag tells maya that I hope so too. Maya agrees.

Maya finds some sticks. Anurag asks maya will these sticks work for breaking the lock. Maya tells Anurag that I'm pretty sure that these sticks will work for breaking the lock. Anurag agrees.

Meher cries on the floor for mishti. Meghna hears meher crying on the floor. Meghna decides to go and meet meher. Meghna comes to meher. Meghna asks meher why are you crying. Meher tells Meghna that I'm crying about mishti. Meghna tells meher that I'm pretty sure that mishti will become alright very soon. Meher tells Meghna that I hope so too. Meghna agrees.

Anurag and maya breaks the lock. Simran falls down. Anurag turns simran's face. Anurag sees simran's face damaged. Maya tells anurag that simran's face is damaged. Anurag tells maya that she needs plastic surgery. Maya tells Anurag that you might be right on that. Anurag agrees.

Shivani comes out from the room. Meher gets up from her seat. Meher asks Shivani how is mishti now. Shivani tells meher that she has lost her memory. Meher asks Shivani is she okay. Shivani tells meher that she is fine now. Meher asks Shivani when will she get her memory back. Shivani tells meher that she will be getting her memory back within a few days from now. Meher agrees.