Maya and anurag rushes simran to the hospital

Meher asks Shivani can I go and meet mishti now. Shivani says yes you can go and meet her. Meher tells Shivani that it's okay. Shivani agrees.

Anurag asks maya what are we going to be doing with simran now. Maya tells Anurag that we will take simran to the hospital. Anurag tells maya that her face is damaged. Maya asks Anurag how did her face get damaged. Anurag tells maya that the goons hitted her face very hard and it's all damaged. Maya says okay.

Meher goes in the room. Mishti asks meher where am I. Meher tells mishti that you are in the hospital. Mishti asks meher when can I go back home. Meher tells mishti that you can go back home on tomorrow morning. Mishti tells meher that should be fine with me for now. Meher agrees.

Maya asks Anurag how will we take simran to the hospital. Anurag tells maya that we will take simran to the hospital by car. Maya agrees.

Shaiton ka Saala plays..........

Maya asks Anurag where is your car. Anurag tells maya that my car is on the parking lot. Maya asks Anurag how will we take simran to the car. Anurag tells maya that I will lift her up in my arms and take her to her car. Maya tells Anurag that's a good plan. Maya agrees.

Mishti asks meher will you stay with me in the hospital tonight. Meher tells mishti that I will stay with you in the hospital tonight. Mishti agrees.

Tu jaane na plays.........

Anurag lifts up simran in his arms. Maya asks Anurag where will be placing simran into. Anurag tells maya that we will be placing simran in the back seat of the car. Maya tells Anurag that's a good plan. Anurag agrees.

Meher asks mishti where will I be sleeping in the hospital tonight. Mishti tells meher that you will be sleeping on the sofa. Meher tells mishti that I will sleep on the sofa. Mishti tells meher that's not a problem with me at all. Meher agrees.

Anurag places simran in his car. Maya asks Anurag isn't simran placed into your car yet. Anurag tells maya that simran is placed into my car already. Maya agrees.

Meher tells mishti that I'm feeling so sleepy now. Mishti tells meher that you must go to sleep on the sofa now. Meher tell mishti that I will sleep on the sofa now Mishti tells meher that should be fine with me for now. Meher agrees.

Anurag tells maya that I need you to get into my car now. Maya tells Anurag that I will get into your car now. Anurag agrees.

Dhating naach plays........

Anurag and maya rushes simran to the hospital. Shivani gets shocked for this emergency. Maya tells Shivani that I need you to have a look on simran. Shivani tells maya that I will have a look on Simran. Maya agrees.

Shivani goes with the beds now. Anurag cries in pain and he breaks down on the floor. Maya asks Anurag why are you crying. Anurag tells maya that I'm crying about simran. Maya tells Anurag that I'm pretty sure that simran will become alright soon. Anurag tells maya that I hope so too. Maya agrees.