Anurag meets simran for the first time in his life

Anurag tells Rohan that I have no girl in my life. Rohan tells Anurag that I trust you that you will find a girl for your life sometime very soon. Anurag tells Rohan that I totally agree with you for this. Rohan agrees.

Mishti tells Ranveer that I want to divorce you. Ranveer tells mishti that you are my wife and you can't divorce me now. Mishti packs her bags. Mishti shows the divorce papers to Ranveer. Ranveer tears the divorce papers. Mishti asks Ranveer why did you tear the divorce papers for. Ranveer tells mishti that I tore the divorce papers because I wanted you to stay as my wife. Mishti tells Ranveer that your time is up and we have signed the divorce papers already. Ranveer tells mishti to leave the house now. Mishti tells Ranveer that I am leaving the house now. Ranveer agrees. Mishti leaves the house now.

6 years later, Anurag has no girl in his life after Maya's death. Rohan sees Anurag upset. Rohan decides to meet Anurag. Rohan comes to Anurag. Rohan asks Anurag why are you feeling so emotional. Anurag tells Rohan that I'm feeling emotional because I have no girl in my life after 6 years. Rohan tells Anurag that you must find a new girl for your life. Anurag tells Rohan that I will find a new girl for my life sometime very soon.

Ranveer and mishti are seen in part ways now. Mishti has a baby girl now. Mishti has named her baby pari. Pari is just a little girl but she is a baby now.

Ranveer meets with an accident with anurag's car. Anurag comes out from the car and fights with Ranveer. Simran sees someone fighting. Simran pulls Anurag off from Ranveer. Ranveer runs away for good. Anurag asks simran why did you pull me off. Simran tells Anurag that I have pulled you off because you were fighting with Ranveer. Anurag tells simran that I don't want you to pull me off from some place from next time. Simran tells Anurag that I promise you that I won't pull you off from some place from next time. Anurag tells simran that should be fine with me for now. Simran agrees.

Pareshaan plays.......

Anurag asks simran will you marry me. Simran tells Anurag that I will marry you. Ranveer tells to himself that I don't want Anurag to marry simran because I want to marry her as she is my girlfriend.

Mishti bumps into Ranveer. Ranveer asks mishti why did you come to me for. Mishti tells Ranveer that I came here to meet you. Ranveer tells mishti that it was been 6 years that we hadn't seen each other. Mishti tells Ranveer that I'm here to get reunited to you for our reunion. Ranveer tells mishti that I won't get reunited to you. Mishti asks Ranveer are you sure about this. Ranveer tells mishti that I'm really sure about this. Mishti agrees.

How are you liking the leap in beyhadh season 2. Will Anurag romance simran in the next chapter. Stay tuned.