Simran decides to leave mumbai

Simran sees Anurag falling in love with maya again. Simran feels heart broken. Simran decides to leave Mumbai. Simran packs her bags and she leaves the city.

Anurag comes to know that simran is leaving the city. Anurag tells maya that Simran is leaving the city. Maya tells Anurag that you must go and stop her from leaving the city. Anurag tells maya that I will go and stop her from leaving the city. Maya tells Anurag that should be fine with me for now. Anurag agrees.

Anurag leaves. Maya comes to mishti. Maya tells mishti that Ranveer isn't a good man. Mishti asks maya who do you think can be good man to me. Maya tells mishti that I think abeer can be a good man. Mishti asks maya will he marry me. Maya tells mishti that he maybe interested to get married to you. Mishti tells maya that let's see if abeer agrees to marry me or not. Maya agrees.

Anurag comes to the airport. He sees Simran waiting on the gate for the plane to board. He comes to Simran. Simran tells Anurag to leave me alone. Anurag tells simran that you can't leave the city. Simran tells Anurag that I'm leaving. Anurag asks simran where are you leaving to. Simran tells Anurag that I'm leaving to Delhi. Anurag tells simran that you can't leave us from here. Simran tells Anurag that I feel that you have forgotten me and you love maya so much. Anurag tells simran that I will never forget you. Simran's flight boards for Delhi now. Anurag tells simran to stay here with us. Simran refuses to Anurag and she leaves.

Anurag sits down on the bench. He cries. Maya comes to Anurag. Anurag asks maya what are you doing here for. Maya tells Anurag that I came here to meet you. Anurag agrees.

Samrat stops Simran from her flight. Simran asks samrat why did you stop me. Samrat tells simran that I have stopped you because I wanted to get married to you. Simran tells samrat that I'm not marrying you. Samrat leaves. Simran goes to her flight. Samrat follows Simran to her flight in disguise.

Simran sits on the chair. Samrat seeks up to economy class. He sits on the chair and he sees Simran sitting in there. Samrat kidnaps Simran and she calls Anurag for help.

Anurag turns on the tv. The news reporter tells that Simran is missing. Anurag turns off the tv. Maya sees Anurag in deep pain. Anurag tells maya that Simran is missing. Maya tells Anurag that I have feeling that someone has kidnapped her. Anurag tells maya that we must team up to find Simran before she lands in trouble. Maya tells Anurag that lets do this. Anurag and maya joins hands to find Simran.

Simran is tied to a chair. Samrat applies a bomb detector on her body. Simran says no. Samrat tells simran that I'm killing you so I can get the money. Simran tells samrat that you can't kill me. Samrat tells simran that you are going to die with the bomb blast and more trouble will happen to you. Samrat leaves. Simran tries to set herself free. Samrat activates the bomb detector. Samrat says to get ready to die Simran. Samrat waits for his supreme plan.

Promo of beyhadh season 2.....

Will maya and Anurag rescue Simran from samrat's trap. Stay tuned for the next chapter.